Gran Turismo 7 Game Update is Coming Next Week, With Three New Cars

• Thread starter notarjy
  • 184 comments
At this point I think it's obvious they're saving all the exciting cars for GT8.

I usually don't complain but it's getting ridiculous how many duplicates we've been getting as DLC. There is a crazy amount of cars people really want to see and instead of giving us some variety, we get more of the same.

It's the only reason I play Forza Horizon 5 sometimes. Wanna drive a McLaren Senna, Sesto Elemento, Gordon Murray T.50, or any interesting car from the last decade? Play another game.

Not to mention how many legendary race cars GT is missing, especially F1. And no lotus still. Insane :lol:

At this point I think it's obvious they're saving all the exciting cars for GT8.

I usually don't complain but it's getting ridiculous how many duplicates we've been getting as DLC. There is a crazy amount of cars people really want to see and instead of giving us some variety, we get more of the same.

It's the only reason I play Forza Horizon 5 sometimes. Wanna drive a McLaren Senna, Sesto Elemento, Gordon Murray T.50, or any interesting car from the last decade? Play another game.

Not to mention how many legendary race cars GT is missing, especially F1. And no lotus still. Insane :lol:

Game is literally getting a Demo after 2.5 years to boost sales and is main example of PS5 Pro in promotion materials, but HEY we are getting another GTR so there must be GT8 soon right?

Last edited:
Game is literally getting a Demo after 2.5 years to boost sales and is main example of PS5 Pro in promotion materials, but HEY we are getting another GTR so there must be GT8 soon right?

Where did I say GT8 is soon?

There's been multiple examples of things being scanned by PD well before even GT Sport that weren't added to the series until GT7. Not my fault that you don't understand how PD operates :lol: :lol:

Back