Gran Turismo 7 PS5 Pro Update: 8K Graphics, Real-Time Ray-Tracing On Track

• Thread starter Famine
  • 428 comments
Bros...I grabbed one...I'm so weak and pathetic!

200 (20).gif

Last edited:
You also need HDMI 2.1 or Display Port 1.4
Yah and just getting a 7900XTX to 240hz and 240fps is far more challenging to get a good cable that handles the bandwidth. Cheap cables you think are a deal will leave you with so many frustrations. Everything gets more expensive. You can't just think any old cable will do. Weakest link in the chain issues never change

The PS5 Pro is not sold out. Only the 12,300 30th anniversary bundle is. And the tiniest of minority scalpers did so and are selling them for 10x, for market manipulation and profiteering, not because of market demand.

Aliexpress will have the 30th anniversary skins and controller plate replacements by the Nov 26th release date or the latest before the new year anyways. fools rush in.
View attachment 1392287
And as of this morning, still not "Sold Out" Just 40 days of waiting:
1727442074074.png

1727442115828.png

And Target, Walmart, BestBuy, mzon will have them to pre order on Oct 10th. Seems like so many PS5 Pros to go around. Get em while their hot! and you take out a second mortgage for that 8K 32" nearly 5 figure $$$$$ display.

And as of this morning, still not "Sold Out" Just 40 days of waiting:
View attachment 1392473
View attachment 1392474

And Target, Walmart, BestBuy, mzon will have them to pre order on Oct 10th. Seems like so many PS5 Pros to go around. Get em while their hot! and you take out a second mortgage for that 8K 32" nearly 5 figure $$$$$ display.
There’s an 55 inch Samsung 8k TV I can buy off the shelf in the UK for $1,800.

I would still prefer 4k OLED of the same size.
Otherwise I could also pick something even cheaper if image quality wasnt my main concern.
that's their Neo QLED - which in my opinion is better image quality with light to dark scenes

PS4 Pro accounted for 20% of PlayStation sales after it launched. That's a not inconsiderable marketshare and shows there was plenty of demand. I'm struggling to recall any major AAA title that didn't have PS4 Pro support after the system launched despite it being a new concept. As for PS5 Pro, every title from this point forward is required to have support.
Yeah, and PS4 Pro was supposed to be supported by all titles. And stats can be manipulated to prove anything, you used your stats here, I used mine in my original post - just like 83 out of 127 women prefer shampoo brand X :-)

At the end of the day, and for this forum in particular, is any of it going to improve your driving? I think not . . .

Yeah, and PS4 Pro was supposed to be supported by all titles. And stats can be manipulated to prove anything, you used your stats here, I used mine in my original post - just like 83 out of 127 women prefer shampoo brand X :-)

At the end of the day, and for this forum in particular, is any of it going to improve your driving? I think not . . .
120fps has been the second most improvement to driving, especially in consistency. and no other sim racer can match the framerate and fidelity.

Back