• 17 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
Last edited:
But wouldn't this mean the LP640 in GT7, which is supposed to be stock, is actually going to have the sound of an aftermarket modification on it? Not sure I like that, even if it does sound better.

Or it has the sound of an upgraded car because this is one of the upgrades available...
Somehow I don't see PD going that far with the sounds. Recording the cars stock and then using modifiers, to those sounds, for upgrades, is one thing. Recording specific aftermarket upgrades though, especially considering how many there are and all the different ways they can affect sound...

No wonder why the sound of the Murcielago LP 640 is that good, in my opinion, for a V12 engine, it does somehow sound a bit like a V10.

It sounds spot on (a part the gear shifts that still needs a bit of work), it seems thet resolved the problem with high pitched sounds (at least with this lamborghini, we have to see other cars if they improved the sounds aswell)

Last edited:
Was reading the comments and found this 🤔
20220107_101944.jpg

From what I remember he bought that Lambo quite a few years back from one of the regulars at the Krispy Kreme's car meets in New Malden UK (if rumours are correct, someone called "Basra") and it was originally black with some parts wrapped yellow.

Would have been cool to have seen Kris Bones' road-converted Carrera Cup car in GT7, but that was bought, botched and then written-off by someone around 2015/16-ish.

Last edited:
Back