• 56 comments

james6653

(Banned)
United States
MI
GTP_James_USCC
killer sg1
as_logogrc_300.jpg

Get ready for the most exciting series on GTPlanet to date!

Asphalt, gravel, snow, dirt. In one!

This will be a 20 race series, spanning over 20 different days. Races will be run on Saturday nights at 9 PM EST.

Race Day Schedule:
Room(s) Open: 8:30
Qualifying: 9:00
Heat(s): 9:30
LCQ(s): 10:30
Feature: 11:30​
The Tracks:

Daytona Road
Toscana
Eiger K trail
Monza
Mini Back Road Rally [*]
Cape Ring South
Tsukuba Circuit
Eiger G Trail
Eiger Nordwand Short Track
Texas Desert Rally[*]
Suzuka Circuit East
Twin Ring East
Eiger K Trail Reverse
Autumn Ring
Ford Back Road Rally[*]
Trial Mountain
Eiger W Trail
Grand Valley East
Subaru Back Road Rally
Deep Forest[*]
*=Special Championship

2: 70
3: 60
4: 50
5: 40
6: 30
7: 20
8-16: 10

Special Events:

The Special Events will be every 5th race. We will be using the support class and the regular class. For the regular drivers if you win the Special Event you will get a extra 5 points for the win.

Support Class:

The Support Class will be Rear Wheel Drive cars with a PP limit of 530. Yes you can sign up for both the regular series & the support class. Again team limit of two drivers.

Settings:
Grip: Real
Damage: Heavy
Collisions: On,
Fuel & Tire Wear: Normal

Assists:
Everything will be off except traction control with a limit of 5.

The Cars

You can add and take away any parts that you wish to make the car reach the allotted HP and KG regulations.

Toyota 86GT:

CircuitodeMadrid-1.jpg

237HP
1230KG
Aero:
  1. Front A
  2. Rear A
  3. Wing B

Mini Cooper S:

HighSpeedRing.jpg

223HP
1210KG
Aero:
  1. None

Citroen C4:

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps.jpg

241HP
1330KG
Aero:
  1. Front A
  2. Wing A

Peugeot 207 GTi:

MtAsoTarmac.jpg

228HP
1260KG
Aero:
  1. None

Ford Focus ST:

SpecialStageRouteX.jpg

237HP
1430KG
Aero:
  1. Front A

Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi:

TheTopGearTestTrack.jpg

219HP
1490KG
Aero:
  1. Front A

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR P.P.:

TheTopGearTestTrack2.jpg

235HP
1540KG
Aero:
  1. Front A
  2. Rear A

Now I know what you're thinking. That these cars are ridiculously different in performance. Some are 4WD, some are FF, ones even an FR car. This means different cars will perform better on different tracks. The 4WD cars are obviously going to have an upper-hand on the dirt, but take them to the tarmac and they'll understeer much more than the Toyota for example.

There is an element of trust needed here guys, and ladies. With the current GT5 online system there is no way to implement any real kind of limit on the HP and KG. So we will be having to trust you not to cheat. Of course if you've raced on GTPlanet a few times before then you'll have people who can vouch for you and back you up.

Anyone who is caught cheating will receive a strike, get 3 strikes and you're gone. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Stewards: James6653 & M8h3r

Sign-ups: GTP(PSN)/Car/Team Name/Independent or Partner/Main Or Support Class?

Independent drivers must run a black carbon bonnet if possible. Also there's a limit of 2 per team.

Drivers Signed Up:
1: James6653(GTP_James_USCC)/Subaru WRX STi '10/Team Extreme/Partner
2: M8h3r(m8h3r)/Subaru Impreza/Team Extreme/Partner
3: Hetseeker3007/Subaru impreza WRX STI/team phantom/ independent

Support Class Drivers:
1: James6653(GTP_James_USCC)/Nissan 350Z (Z33, EU) '03/Team Extreme/Independent

Last edited:
Penalties Pending, Team Pictures, & Race Pictures

Last edited:
hawkeye122
So you can cheat up to 2 times?

No we use a three strike system.

Test Rally this Saturday anyone can join.

Last edited:
hawkeye122
Right. So you can cheat freely the first 2 strikes?

No you don't get to cheat freely twice. You shouldn't even cheat once. Think of it like this: Cheating to make your car faster will be like cheating on a math test. If you get caught you get a zero.

If your here just to spam then stop posing. If you are gonna sign up then sign up.

Last edited:
Because as many championships for this style of racing already exist.

Jahgee1124
Because as many championships for this style of racing already exist.

Ya I guess your right. I thought this would get some intrest because I am using road cars instead of rally cars.

Just a reminder this Saturday we will be having a test rally. Anyone can come.

Last edited:
I was asked for my opinion on this, so here it is.

A cool idea, but you've basically just re-created my series, but just using the Limited class. Pretty much, if not all of those cars listed in the OP can be used in the Limited class in my series. Personally, I don't really see the point in a duplicate series, but I guess yours is run slightly different to mine.

Good luck!

Katiegan
I was asked for my opinion on this, so here it is.

A cool idea, but you've basically just re-created my series, but just using the Limited class. Pretty much, if not all of those cars listed in the OP can be used in the Limited class in my series. Personally, I don't really see the point in a duplicate series, but I guess yours is run slightly different to mine.

Good luck!

Thanks I think I may say forget it on this. Its not getting the intrest I thought it was gonna get.

Thanks I think I may say forget it on this. Its not getting the intrest I thought it was gonna get.

Well, mine is barely getting any, so creating a duplicate series isn't really going to work, is it?

Latest Posts

Back