GT Academy 2012 (GER) General Discussion

• Thread starter Profijdr10
  • 19 comments
Germany
Bochum
GTP_Profi_jdr_10
Gleich ist es so weit, in wenigen Minuten beginnt die GT Academy 2012.
Hier in diesem Thread kann über die deutsche Academy geredet werden.

EDIT: Now GT Academy 2012 will be released. In this thread you can discuss about it.

Last edited:
Gleich ist es so weit, in wenigen Minuten beginnt die GT Academy 2012.
Hier in diesem Thread kann über die deutsche Academy geredet werden.

EDIT: Now GT Academy 2012 will be released. In this thread you can discuss about it.

Soon it is so far in a few minutes, the GT Academy commence in 2012.
Here in this thread can be said about the German Academy.

Good luck fellas!

You can't talk in german in this site, everything need to be in english unless I'm Hugely wrong.

I edited my start post.
The english sentence has nearly the same meaning as the german sentence above.
I thought we could talk german here because noone else would read it.

na I think it's said in the AUP that you can only write in english on the site. There was a debate about creating subforum with french german etc.. but then they would need more mod etc.. so it was turned down.

I thought we could talk german here because noone else would read it.
Every mod must be able to read and understand every post, so all posts must be made in English. Thanks.

Anyone going to drive the "real" GT-Academy? on a FB-site I read a offical stadement for reallife-chalenges on the 24h-NÜR and the AMI-event in Leipzig.
(see you there?) ;)

Anyone going to drive the "real" GT-Academy? on a FB-site I read a offical stadement for reallife-chalenges on the 24h-NÜR and the AMI-event in Leipzig.
(see you there?) ;)

Didnt know that but it sounds good. Do you have to sign up somewhere?

No, I heared you just have to be there. 24h Nür is from 17.-20. of may, AMI 2.-10. of june. if you look at the german nissan-site, there is a GT-Academy/Trackdays link. they say there have to be 16 online und 16 real qulifiers.

thats all i know

No, I heared you just have to be there. 24h Nür is from 17.-20. of may, AMI 2.-10. of june. if you look at the german nissan-site, there is a GT-Academy/Trackdays link. they say there have to be 16 online und 16 real qulifiers.

thats all i know

Can you give me the link pls.

The site is here.

Can you native German speakers confirm these are just promotional driving events and do not actually offer an additional way to qualify in the German edition of GT Academy?

The site is here.

Can you native German speakers confirm these are just promotional driving events and do not actually offer an additional way to qualify in the German edition of GT Academy?

You can sign in there to get the chance to drive a 370z for real
You dont get a ticket for the gt academy but one of ten a race licences

Back