Scotland
ForzaVoila33
Nissan GTR Academy

and

Nissan 370z Academy

both are diamond black with 0 milliage.
can be painted and tuned.

if you want them, make me an offer,
im interested in Paint, Tickets, Cars and DLC painted cars.

:) thanks guys

Ive got chrome and matt paint along with rare cars to trade, eg. m3 GTR. message me if your intrested

gamerdog6482
No you can't. DLC cars cannot be traded.

He said DLC painted cars. These can be traded. You just don't get the DLC paint chip with the car...

Nissan GTR Academy

and

Nissan 370z Academy

both are diamond black with 0 milliage.
can be painted and tuned.

if you want them, make me an offer,
im interested in Paint, Tickets, Cars and DLC painted cars.

:) thanks guys

Hold on a min i thought u promised me the Nissan 370Z in another forum. i even have the car you wanted in return especially painted for you.

I would like the 370 z I can offer matte paints chrome or cars let me know.

sounds good to me my friend,
send an FR to ForzaVoila33

I will give you a 1970 ticket and/or almost any of my standard cars for the GT-R.

Deal bro,
my PSN: ForzaVoila33

I can send you any DLC painted car

yeah we can do that in a few days :)
send me an FR, PSN: ForzaVoila33

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi the GRAMMAR! It is amazing how you can capitalize DLC, GT-R, FR, PSN, Paint, etc. but not the first letter of your sentences.

I know I am not the only one who ignores such users when it comes to making trades. Sorry, </rant> regarding laziness.

I notice the person starting the thread ignored the comment by luemas155. I would avoid this one like a syringe full of hep C

I notice the person starting the thread ignored the comment by luemas155. I would avoid this one like a syringe full of hep C

ignored because i messeged him on PSN,
how about everyone avoid you for starting something that doesnt involve you !!!!

Oi the GRAMMAR! It is amazing how you can capitalize DLC, GT-R, FR, PSN, Paint, etc. but not the first letter of your sentences.

I know I am not the only one who ignores such users when it comes to making trades. Sorry, </rant> regarding laziness.

yeah so be sorry

i still get things done !!

ignored because i messeged him on PSN,
how about everyone avoid you for starting something that doesnt involve you !!!!

Brilliant. Well done. Only a couple of points to make on this post. luemas155 had said you had promised him the car in another forum however you seem to be attempting to trade the same car on here too. That does not scream trustworthy to me. Secondly, and this an important part of understanding the English language, the person making the first comment on a subject is the person that is regarded as "starting" something. I think if you check all the posts it was not me.

On a quick note between you and me, it's messaged not messeged.

Keep up the good work.

Brilliant. Well done. Only a couple of points to make on this post. luemas155 had said you had promised him the car in another forum however you seem to be attempting to trade the same car on here too. That does not scream trustworthy to me. Secondly, and this an important part of understanding the English language, the person making the first comment on a subject is the person that is regarded as "starting" something. I think if you check all the posts it was not me.

On a quick note between you and me, it's messaged not messeged.

Keep up the good work.

your not even interested in the cars specified, so why dont you, go and give someone else your problems ;)
and maybe you should do something better in life, bye bye

your not even interested in the cars specified, so why dont you, go and give someone else your problems ;)
and maybe you should do something better in life, bye bye

You're not even interested in the cars specified so why don't you go and give someone else your problems. ;)
Maybe you should do something better with life? Bye bye.

In all honesty the ONLY reason I am not interested is because I already have them. If only you knew what i do for a living. A couple of weeks ago I was working with a high ranking MP, one of the people very high up that deals with the gadget show and also an A list English actor known by EVERYONE. Good point. I get no satisfaction out of my job. Wish I had thought that before being flown out to Brussels, Berlin and Ibiza in the last couple of months. Damn my career choice :(

thefraggle
You're not even interested in the cars specified so why don't you go and give someone else your problems. ;)

In all honesty the ONLY reason I am not interested is because I already have them. If only you knew what i do for a living. A couple of weeks ago I was working with a high ranking MP, one of the people very high up that deals with the gadget show and also an A list English actor known by EVERYONE. Good point. I get no satisfaction out of my job. Wish I had thought that before being flown out to Brussels, Berlin and Ibiza in the last couple of months. Damn my career choice :(

You should have finished with: "so their!" lol!

Okay, so after the 1st couple of lines i got really bored,
you was working with them, but your not them ... ?

yeah maybe you should think about doing something else,
you come on here to tell me what you do, correct peoples grammer,
and tell others to avoid people ...
you should have the infraction on yourself.

This is my thread, its for those interested in the current Academy cars
so you can take your problems somewhere else.

thank you

Seems like a pretty terrible job haha, no actually it sounds like a damned good job! Hiring?

Scottish, surely I should have added Ner ner too? :) Lol
Mr on the bike good sir I sadly cant even say what I do but trust me I have fun :)
Dear Frezza my darling, I have no problems. Peace and love.

Back