GT Endurance League - Monterey 200 at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - October 1st

• Thread starter damonc84
  • 20 comments
United States
Texas, USA
damon84c
Gran Turismo Endurance Racing League Race 3 - Monterey 200 at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - October 1st at 6:00am UTC.

The Gran Turismo Endurance Racing League will be holding the third of six races for the months of September and October. This week's event will be the Monterey 200 at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. This event, known as the Laguna Seca 200 on Gran Turismo 2 through 5, is long race on a really tough circuit. The 90 Laps around this place will be very interesting if you don't know it very well. The event will be open to the public for anyone who wants to participate in clean long distance racing, beginners are encouraged to join as well weather you have a wheel setup or a standard controller. See you on the Grid!

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_2.jpg

Race Information

Race Type: Practice (60 minutes) 6:00am UTC/90 Lap Race 7:00am UTC
Privacy: Open to Public, 16 entries Max
Race Quality: ★★★★ - High
Voice Chat Quality: Standard

Start Type: Grid Start with False Start Check
Grid Order: Fastest First

Tire/Fuel Depletion: Normal
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Visible Damage: On
Mechanical Damage: Light
Slipstream Strength: Real

Skid Recovery Force: Available
Active Steering: Available
Active Stability Management: Available
Driving Line: Available
Traction Control: Available
ABS: Available

Settings & Regulations

Car: All vehicles allowed, including VGT vehicles
Performance Points: All vehicles must be 600 pp or less
Power: No limit
Weight: No Limit
Tires: Open

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_1.jpg

About the Gran Turismo Endurance Racing League

Welcome to the Gran Turismo Endurance Racing League (Club ID 1067165). Online endurance races on PlayStation 3's Gran Turismo 6 reliving the classic events from GT games of the past. Marquee contests like the Grand Valley 300km, Route 5 All-Night, Laguna Seca 200 miles and many more. These races will run the full distances with Tire wear and Fuel consumption set to normal. The first run of events will allow any car or truck with a maximum of 600 performance points, as more racers get more interested, running more races with different PP levels will be come possible. Feel free to drop me a line at gt6racingleagues@gmail.com for info and suggestions on growing the league or feel free to check out the facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/GTenduranceleague/ or join the club through GT6 or you can do so through here. https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/clubid/1067165/

September/October 2016 Race Schedule

Date - Time - Event - Format - Track

October 1st - 6:00am UTC - Monterey 200 - 90 Lap Race - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
October 8th - TBD - Grand Valley 300km - 60 Lap Race - Grand Valley Speedway
October 15th - TBD - Apricot Hill 200km - 50 Lap Race - Apricot Hill Raceway
October 22nd - TBD - Passage to Colosseo Endurance - 2 hour Endurance - Circuito di Rome

Last edited:
Hey Harsk, does the date not work? That can be changed if it helps you out.
Well, I was planning to do this Passage to Colosseo Endurance with TC Cars and Red Bull Junior Cars.

But anyways, here's the following list of endurance races which we could do.

- Tokyo R246 100 Miles (60 Laps);
- Super Speedway 150 Miles (100 laps);
- All Night Stage Route 5 (50 laps);
- Trial Mountain 100km (30 Laps);
- 1000km Nurburgring (25 Laps);
- Mistral CÔte d'Azur (78 Laps);
- 1000km Le Mans (35 Laps);
- Like the Wind Course- Route X (20 Laps);
- Indianapolis 500 (200 Laps).

Well, I was planning to do this Passage to Colosseo Endurance with TC Cars and Red Bull Junior Cars.

But anyways, here's the following list of endurance races which we could do.

- Tokyo R246 100 Miles (60 Laps);
- Super Speedway 150 Miles (100 laps);
- All Night Stage Route 5 (50 laps);
- Trial Mountain 100km (30 Laps);
- 1000km Nurburgring (25 Laps);
- Mistral CÔte d'Azur (78 Laps);
- 1000km Le Mans (35 Laps);
- Like the Wind Course- Route X (20 Laps);
- Indianapolis 500 (200 Laps).

Ah, I gotcha. I have some of those races planned for the future. ;) I'll keep you posted.

October 1st is on Saturday. If it's at 4 PM EST, then I won't be able to participate. :(

EST as in Eastern Standard Time? If so that would be 1:00am.

Also Harsk, Ives you can chime is as well, Would delaying or moving up the start time help ya'll out? Today at work I was contemplating changing it.

EST as in Eastern Standard Time? If so that would be 1:00am.

Also Harsk, Ives you can chime is as well, Would delaying or moving up the start time help ya'll out? Today at work I was contemplating changing it.
Well, postponing the race to the October 15th would be a good for me.

At October 1st, I'm competing at Global GT Championship and at October 8th, I'm competing at Bathurst 6 Hour by DRR.

4 PM EST is not 1 AM BST. 4 PM EST is 9 PM BST. 👍

Well, postponing the race to the October 15th would be a good for me.

At October 1st, I'm competing at Global GT Championship and at October 8th, I'm competing at Bathurst 6 Hour by DRR.

4 PM EST is not 1 AM BST. 4 PM EST is 9 PM BST. 👍

Copy, I plan on doing both but that is me. Lol.

Anyway, I may change the time. Either today or tomorrow, need to look at time zones and figure it out to help everybody.

Start time has been changed and also listed as Coordinated Universal Time, or UTC, for ease of time zone calculation for our international racers. Please see top post for details.

Online room for the Monterey 200 at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca is now open and practice has started. 90 lap feature race is scheduled to start at 7:02 am UST. Be sure to clear you cache date before logging in. Look forward to seeing everyone on track tonight!

Great race Damon. I know you were talking about changing the times for the next race. I was the only one from the uk there. I get up early so a couple of hours earlier would suit me. If it makes it better for you

Great race Damon. I know you were talking about changing the times for the next race. I was the only one from the uk there. I get up early so a couple of hours earlier would suit me. If it makes it better for you

Thanks Ives, either or is fine. For these races I am getting more interest from over seas than in the states so helping you guys out time wise seems logical. Maybe alternate times depending on race, will see.

Congrats again on the podium finish btw

Latest Posts

Back