GT-R Black edition Tuned Car (GT Academy) '12 cars

• Thread starter SD180sx
  • 11 comments
United States
SoCal
ayyocuhz
Hello fellow gtplaneters. Im looking for this car in any/all colors. Didn't play for a month and missed the 15th anniversary time trial. I got some 0/0/0 cars, tickets, and paints. Name your trade.👍

Colors I got.
-Meteor Black Flake Pearl (2P)
-Vibrant Red(C)
-Ultimate Metal Silver(4M)
-Aurora Flare Blue Pearl(3P)
-Dark Metal Grey(M)

Colors I need.
-Brillant White Pearl(3P)

Will pass along/trained to whoever else that might need them. Thanks

Last edited:
I think you will need to get someone to put it on share because I don't think can be given as a straight gift.

Hey bro :)
How is going 👍
I just wanna know is this "GT-R Black edition Tuned Car" any different from the last "GTA GT-R Black edition Tuned Car" that we were dealing with ? 💡

Coz' I didn't go online for GT5 for quite some time :nervous:

Cheers :cheers:

How is going 👍
I just wanna know is this "GT-R Black edition Tuned Car" any different from the last "GTA GT-R Black edition Tuned Car" that we were dealing with ? 💡

They are the same

How is going 👍

Sup man. How you been? Its been awhile. I barely just got back on too. There both basically the same, the newest one is just a little lighter.

:confused:
Only with hacked green tickets. Just normal tickets cannot be traded.

I raced the 15th Anniversary in my five psn accounts and was lucky to receive
five different colours in each. The first thing I did was to send the green tickets to one account they all traded normally and have been trading them since. The only green ticket I had to trade for was the Meteor Black Pearl one. When I saw your comment of "Only with hacked green tickets. Just normal tickets cannot be traded." I opened one of my green tickets to see if the car would trade and found it doesn't. Also had a look on mygranturismo and it also says it can't be traded but for some reason the original green tickets can be traded.:confused:

Last edited:
Hello

Has anyone got the GT-R Black Edition Tuned Car (GT Academy0 15th Anniversary for trade? I'll trade 0/0/0 cars and I have many Mattes and Chrome paints

Thanks

Back