GT-R + Nissan 370Z (Academy Version) - last car sent - completed -

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 24 comments
Trinidad and Tobago
F1 chimp land
AnotherStory

This thread is my Academy Car collecting thread.​

Of course I offer every Academy Car I have. But you can also trade
for any ticket (100% available) or tradeable car I have.
I offer 10 paints (all rare like Chrome, Matte and ColourShift available) for 1 car.

My trading account on this topic is MONATSANFANG.

I`m searching for 0/0/0 cars only. Don`t offer me used cars or with switches!

This thread is completed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My "I have" (H):
My "I want" (W):
My "Pending" (P):

Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) `09

Brilliant White Pearl H
Dark Metal Gray H
Super Black H
Ultimate Opal Black H
Vibrant Red H

DLC painted with CHROME-002 - fully tuned and of course with 1 switch - H

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) `08

Blade Silver H
Brilliant Silver H
Brilliant White Pearl H
Diamond Black H
Premium Le Mans Blue H
Premium Ultimate Yellow H
Titanium Grey H
Vibrant Red H

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schedule: (cars go to Monatsanfang)

31/10 MON: spikeyhairdude : SpikeyShop 370Z Blade Silver - 370Z Le Mans Blue to SpikeyShop : DONE 👍
01/11 TUE: spikeyhairdude : SpikeyShop 370Z Brilliant Silver - 370Z Ultimate Yellow to SpikeyShop : DONE 👍

03/11 THU: genuino : genuino_67 GT-R Opal Black - Ticket 1000 to genuino_67 : DONE 👍
04/11 FRI : genuino : genuino_67 370Z White Pearl - Ticket 1000 to genuino_67 : DONE 👍
05/11 SAT : genuino : CeruleoF150 - GT-R White Pearl - Ticket 1000 to genuino_67 : DONE 👍

01/11 : banjoboy : xxx - 370Z Vibrant Red - GT-R Dark Metal Gray to xxx : DONE 👍
03/11 : banjoboy : xxx - 370Z Diamond Black - GT-R Super Black to xxx (06/11) : DONE 👍
02/11 : banjoboy : xxx - 370Z Titanium Gray - GT-R Opal Black to xxx (07/11) : DONE 👍

Last edited:
Forgive my color blindness, as I Cannot differentiate between your wants and haves.

Here is what I have :

Brilliant white pearl 370z and GT-R
Red GTR
Opal black GTR.

Anything you need?

Forgive my color blindness, as I Cannot differentiate between your wants and haves.

Here is what I have :

Brilliant white pearl 370z and GT-R
Red GTR
Opal black GTR.

Anything you need?

GT-R Brilliant White Pearl
GT-R Opal Black

370Z Brilliant White Pearl

are needed if in 0/0/0 condition.

Monatsende
GT-R Brilliant White Pearl
GT-R Opal Black

370Z Brilliant White Pearl

are needed if in 0/0/0 condition.

They are in 0/0/0 condition. I can send on Thu, Fri and Sat. if that is OK with you

why would anyone trade academy cars for paint? i have all these cars from level 12 tickets.. i cant believe you are offering paint..

They are in 0/0/0 condition. I can send on Thu, Fri and Sat. if that is OK with you

Would be great to put them PENDING (= P). What account do I have to send my FR to?
What can I do for you? :)

I'll take 3 tickets 1000 if you don't mind.

The first two cars will come from "genuino_67" the final one (white GT-R) from CeruleoF150. Tickets to the former account if you please.

I'll take 3 tickets 1000 if you don't mind.

The first two cars will come from "genuino_67" the final one (white GT-R) from CeruleoF150. Tickets to the former account if you please.

FRs sent. Please check OP if everything is penciled correctly. 👍

Hey I have 370z gt academy Blade Silver + Brilliant Silver. Il like to trade it for 370z academy Premium Le Mans Blue and Premium Ultimate Yellow. PM Me as it easier for me to reply.
Talk Soon

370z academy BLADE SILVER sent.

Last edited:
I have the Titanium Grey 370z. Do you have a list of 0/0/0 cars? I am looking for any MR/FR cars not in my 0/0/0 spreadsheet found in this thread. One exception would be the Nismo Skyline R32 S-Tune, I think it's an '00.

Last edited:
I have red and black 370z.

The black in 0/0/0 could find my interest...

I think i have the red will check later and report back.
banjoboy announced the Vibrant Red. He was so sorry that he wasn`t able to send a Ruf I needed...

I have the Titanium Grey 370z. Do you have a list of 0/0/0 cars? I am looking for any MR/FR cars not in my 0/0/0 spreadsheet found in this thread. One exception would be the Nismo Skyline R32 S-Tune, I think it's an '00.
Don`t get me wrong but I don`t want to investigate what you are searching... Doesn`t make fun. :indiff:

I'll send you 370Z Vibrant Red after reset tonight. PM me for my PSN so you can FR
I`ll send a PM right now.
100% Academy cars should be done within a week. Thanks for fast incoming offers. Next project is already pending...

Last edited:
Then how about you answer the 1st question & tell us what you have.. and I'll do the investigating. 👍💡

read his signature MYGT. =D .

at OP. Wow you got all the cars pending now. You got them Fast. in my thread it always dies D=

read his signature MYGT. =D .

at OP. Wow you got all the cars pending now. You got them Fast. in my thread it always dies D=

I like it fast, I like it quick.
I like my threads starting with a pic.

Friends around the world with garages full of cars -
they all are GT heros, they all are stars.

Thanks, guys. 👍

All cars came in. Thanks,my friends, for the fast trades.

All trades are completed. Only 2 cars to send to banjoboy. See OP for schedule.

Back