GT sport driving rating stuck.

• Thread starter gigio79
  • 9 comments
Italy
naples
gigiotto59
Hello guys and happy new year to all GT fans. I have a question about driving rating. I completed D few days ago, yesterday and today I made 4 daily races, I won 2, one I was third place, and one fourth place, all the events were awarded with " clean race". Why hasn't the rating increased to C? I attached a photo showing the rating.

I attached a photo showing the rating.
Confused High Quality GIF

Why hasn't the rating increased to C?
You either don't have enough points to go up to C, or your SR is D or E and is preventing your DR from increasing to C.

Edit: Your profile is showing 3,968pt, which is 32 points too few to be in C. You need 32 more points.

Last edited:
Confused High Quality GIF

You either don't have enough points to go up to C, or your SR is D or E and is preventing your DR from increasing to C.

Edit: Your profile is showing 3,968pt, which is 32 points too few to be in C. You need 32 more points.
Where can you check points?

Where can you check points?
There's third-party sites for doing that but they scrape the info directly from the GT site, so if you don't want to use them you can also do that - but it's a little bit of a hassle to do so.

Basically go to gran-turismo.com, click "GT Sport Community" (top right corner) and log in. Then click on your username (top right corner) and on the next page click "My Profile" from the top menu. That will give you your stats.

1641165647090.png

At that point, right-click anywhere on the main screen and select "Inspect" (or "Inspect Element" in Chrome) to pull up a special bit of your browser for inspecting website information.

1641165597708.png

Click on "Network" and then either reload the page or follow the reload prompt. Type in "profile" into the search box, and click on any of the 0.98kB files:

1641165432322.png

Then click "Response" in the right panel. Scroll down to see "driver point":

1641165353458.png

The third-party sites basically have bots to scrape this info so you don't have to do all that, but it's easy enough to do once you're familiar with it and it depends how much you trust these sites whether you want to let them do it for you.

Ok, problem solved. I needed only 31 points to get C rating, so I made two more races, I won one and catch C. I checked my history on kudosprime.com where I discovered my score.
As I said:
And it's 32. 2,999pt will still be D - you need 3,000pt to be C.

There's third-party sites for doing that but they scrape the info directly from the GT site, so if you don't want to use them you can also do that - but it's a little bit of a hassle to do so.

Basically go to gran-turismo.com, click "GT Sport Community" (top right corner) and log in. Then click on your username (top right corner) and on the next page click "My Profile" from the top menu. That will give you your stats.

View attachment 1103152

At that point, right-click anywhere on the main screen and select "Inspect" (or "Inspect Element" in Chrome) to pull up a special bit of your browser for inspecting website information.

View attachment 1103151

Click on "Network" and then either reload the page or follow the reload prompt. Type in "profile" into the search box, and click on any of the 0.98kB files:

View attachment 1103150

View attachment 1103149

The third-party sites basically have bots to scrape this info so you don't have to do all that, but it's easy enough to do once you're familiar with it and it depends how much you trust these sites whether you want to let them do it for you.

As I said:

And it's 32. 2,999pt will still be D - you need 3,000pt to be C.
I think it shows that I have 1 point.... lol is that correct? I recently changed my PSN username and haven't played sport for a long time until this past week

View attachment 1103152

View attachment 1103151

View attachment 1103150

View attachment 1103149

Dang!!! You are da bomb!

Back