GT2 Hybrid downforce

• Thread starter MC-Chase
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
MC-Chase
I'm guessing absolutely no one builds hybrids for GT2 anymore...

But on the slim chance someone can answer this, I'm struggling with applying downforce. I have a basecode of 801CD5B2 - this is supposedly the PAL version and my GT2 disc is the PAL version. However it only applies the front downforce, the rear downforce remains stock.

Any help?

Thanks.

Hey, sorry it's been a while since you've posted your question, but I just recently got a GTP account, so here's my answer: try this one I know for a fact that it works on PAL multi 5.

"Hybrids codes\Downforce Front/Rear
801CD5E2 ????
?0000-FFFF

The first 2 digits are for the front, the last 2 are for the rear, in hexadecimal (ex: 67/86 is 4356 - 63 decimal =43 hex, 86 decimal = 56 hex)

Ok: the 801cd5b2 is fine. The ???? afterward is like this. the first 2 ??'s are rear downforce and the second 2 ??'s are front downforce.. Just choose how much downforce u want from there.

ex. 801cd5b2 C8E1

C8=200 rear downforce
E1=225 front downforce

Hope this helps.

Submaniac93 I put the code 801cd5b2 C8E1 in GT2 PAL and did not work. what did I do wrong? I also tried with this and it did not work: 301D154E C8E1. What else do I have to learn to make it work? must have a concept behind

Thanks Submaniac93, now the Nissan R390 Road Car can handle the turbo that it has, and the Drags can win in any circuit, but I think it's better to be downforce than the front to not run. I changed the code to have a configuration similar to the race cars with downforce 90_99 looks like this: 801CD5E2 635A.
I got these codes from the start code on the 90th and 90th back because I do not know anything about hexadecimal but it worked.

Back