• Thread starter Conza
  • 2 comments

Conza

Sports Caraholic
Premium
Australia
Melbourne
Conza_No1
Ok, so I've installed "Remote Play with PlayStation 3" and I can access my XMB over the wireless lan, sound comes through the laptop, all hunky doory, except, when I go to play GT5 is says something like 'this content is't supported' - but surely people are using remote play to b-spec set up races while they're away (perhaps at work during a lunch break), and even locally when they go out or whatever, idk, I want to set it up.

If anyone has experience with this, I can tell you about the laptop if you'd like, most importantly its running Win7 Ult 64bit, I'm the admin/only user, its running in admin mode, but not compatibility mode (surely if I can launch the program none of these details are too relevant?), this* is the guide I used to install the program, everything went off without a hitch/ as he predicted.

Need any more info, please let me know, I'm on a Netgear wireless router, uhh, sign into the PSN/SEN no worries, maybe the refresh settings? turned that up to +4 and down to 0 no change...

* http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/7225...non-sony-vaio-windows-7-pc-ps3-firmware-3-30/

You can b spec thru a lap top.

Turn gt5 on and set to server mode
Now on yout lap top or smart phone go to ( I think ) granturismo.com and sign in using your psn. You will now he able to run remote bspec races utilizing one of your drivers ( must be set to share with friends ) and up to 15 drivers that your pen friends have set to share with friends.

Is been over a ear since I remote raced so some of that info may be wrong. Check the b spec section of the gt5 section of gplanet.

mm, I guess that's a good fall back, still, would rather access the game directly, as well, I want to be able to turn on the PS3 remotely, so turning it on, setting it to server, kind of voids that convenience of it. Appreciate the info.

Back