GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
Really didnt understand what you ment to say there :lol:

Look at video 1, until 00:34 the gear indicator over wheel is not visible and its visible all the time in video 2.

Sorry mr Volcano, I missed the good quote from Ollie1066 ...:dunce:
I'm trying to say that the camera position during the TV screen filming isn't related to the POW height inside the game! I hope it's more meaningfull ;)

English isn't my mother tongue

Sorry mr Volcano, I missed the good quote from Ollie1066 ...:dunce:
I'm trying to say that the camera position during the TV screen filming isn't related to the POW height inside the game! I hope it's more meaningfull ;)

English isn't my mother tongue

That make sens, thats why im pretty sure this is hint about adjustable pov or some kind of up/down movement in headtracking :)

I pretty sure "perfection" was never promised by Kaz. What he promises is the best game that he and PD could possibly deliver. Perfection and perfectionist are words thrown out by journos and fans when describing Kaz and PD's approach towards the game's development and never a self-description on the part of Kaz. He's much too sensible to exhibit a psychopathic behaviour.

When talking about the promised damage in GT5, Kaz was quoted as saying "expect perfection". If that is to be true, then going by the quality of the rest of the game, we should be in for something never before seen in racing games. However, I am still unconvinced that the damage will better that of Codemaster's games. The damage in GT5 needs to be light years ahead of Codies games if it has to be included as a feature in GT5. I don't think PD can deliver. A few scratches and loose body panels is all I'm expecting, and it will be an insult to the rest of the game's quality. Will GT5's release make Kaz out to be a liar? Possibly. But there are a few months to go yet. Bottom line: If he and PD don't deliver, after all this time, then it will be the last GT game I'm getting.

I wouldn't want to pimp my own thread, but if you guys still visit the Prologue section, check out my thread and share your thoughts! ;)

I am still unconvinced that the damage will better that of Codemaster's games. The damage in GT5 needs to be light years ahead of Codies games if it has to be included as a feature in GT5. I don't think PD can deliver.
I don't think anyone can deliver that. Codies' damage modeling is about as good as it gets, in my opinion. Though the rest of their games since Toca 3 seem pretty unremarkable.

Oh well, maybe you'll like GRID or Shift 2...

Yeah I would guess $130-$150 for the Ultimate Edition. Looks like PD is stealing a page from Halo. (Which has a Collector's Edition and a Legendary Edition)

maybe the UE comes with a 1:18th scale car, maybe a Making of Blu-ray, GT driving gloves, a helmet and maybe a racing wheel...I doubt the racing wheel, but everything else seems plausable.

9kMaW.jpg

I couldn't get them to match up. The driver's mirror and the edge of the window are in tune, though.

btw, If I didn't see "Premium" at the E3 Demo under the names of these two cars, then I would say that the interior there is the Standard one. Not a lot of detail, is there?

It doesn't match because of headtracking and the camera positions.
btw, If I didn't see "Premium" at the E3 Demo under the names of these two cars, then I would say that the interior there is the Standard one. Not a lot of detail, is there?

Looks like the real one.

Back