GT5 now officially supports the Logitech G27

• Thread starter jasonb1985
  • 8 comments
jasonb1985
Unlike GT5P, the G27's paddle shifters and even the LED shift light work with the GT5 time trial demo. I would strongly assume this will be the case with the full game as well.

Just an FYI for anybody wondering if it works.

Good to hear 👍 . Hopefully GT5 will fully supports the Fanatec Turbo S. In the PD tour video where Kaz is doing a lap on the 'ring you can see a G27 box on the ground to his left.

Strange that they didn't put pictures of the G25 or G27 in, though. I'm hoping they will include them in the full game, since it's silly to have to guess which button is which when remapping them using the DFP profile.

Interesting. GT5 TT is the second game on PS3 to support the shift LEDs. Supercar Challenge got it first with the last patch.

I also like now how the G25 paddles work when the shifter unit is in still in H pattern mode. Means I can just leave the shifter unit in H patten mode rather than switching it like I have to for different cars in GT5P.

Strange that they didn't put pictures of the G25 or G27 in, though. I'm hoping they will include them in the full game, since it's silly to have to guess which button is which when remapping them using the DFP profile.

Because of the Logitech Wheel already liscenced for GT5 play. Logitech won't step on their products toes by advertising the G25/27 when they have the GT5 liscenced wheel. As long as there are online forums like these with poeple who pass on knowledge, finding out the button mappings shouldn't be hard at all. It's great that PD included drivers that support all the best peripherals which is always a plus.

just got my g27 about a week ago. best buy didnt even want to give it to me. being as the sale was over, but they forgot to move the sign; i was a happy camper.
i made my custom rig that fits over my lap when sittin on my couch(GOT TO LOVE THE INTERNET), painted black. about to roll some carbon fiber on my rig and paddles,then hit it wit some decals. and i just heard of people changing the shifter:crazy:

All this is to say, its all in the name of gt5. :nervous:

just got my g27 about a week ago. best buy didnt even want to give it to me. being as the sale was over, but they forgot to move the sign; i was a happy camper.

lol exactly what happened to me when they had the 50% off Logitech G27. they had to give it to me for 149.99 because they still had the price ticket on the floor.

Back