• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 9 comments

zer05ive

SNAIL
Premium
United States
Texas
zer05ive
Hey Guys, not sure where else to post this since the comments on this article are currently unavailable. Just curious to know if anyone has been able to get the NewEgg $10 coupon code to work recently. I tried this make my purchase this morning (using both the affiliate link and the direct link), but it says the coupon code has expired. I should have pulled the trigger earlier, but didn't anticipate the code expiring. If there's no way around the code expiring, does anyone know of a similar deal out there? I've got multiple copies to buy for my triple-screen setup, so savings money on each copy would definitely be nice. Thanks!

Last edited:
What Newegg coupon!!? Can you post it here? I'd like $10 off Gran Turismo 6. Would get me to pre-order.

Edit: nevermind. I see the link. Tried to order but coupon is expired.

Heads up to those that haven't pre-ordered yet: use the code "EPICGT6" on GAME's website to save £10 on the Anniversary Edition. 👍

Heads up to those that haven't pre-ordered yet: use the code "EPICGT6" on GAME's website to save £10 on the Anniversary Edition. 👍

Do you have a link? I'd like to see if they do business in the States or if they're just a UK-based operation.

I think you are talking about the Newegg deal that expired on Oct 21. I've never pre-ordered a game. But this $10 off got me to pre-order it and I caught it just before it expired.

I think you are talking about the Newegg deal that expired on Oct 21. I've never pre-ordered a game. But this $10 off got me to pre-order it and I caught it just before it expired.

Wow, I guess I wasn't even close to getting that deal if it expired more than three weeks ago. How do you know that it expired on October 21st specifically? Was that date posted on NewEgg's website?

Sorry, I was away from forum last week. Yes, the expiry date was on Newegg website at the time they offered it. I remembered because I ordered it the day it expired.

NewEgg GENERALLY has GREAT customer service. I would honestly send them a quick email even though it expired and sound like you're wanting this bad and how you were away from the forums/internet the past couple of weeks or whatever.
It honestly wouldn't hurt to ask.

Back