• 1969 AMC AMX 390

• 1987 Pontiac Trans Am GTA

• 1964 Sunbeam Tiger V8

• 1985 Chevy Camaro IROC Z

Results are only viewable after voting.
Canada
Canada
the-1st-hawkeyez
Just browsing the available cars and noticed lots of doubles. Not quite doubles but different variations of the same car. While that’s nice, it would be even nicer to have a bigger variety of options. Every decade has a group of cars that were all competitive with one another. Just thinking of the muscle car era, so many good options. There were lots of cool early 70’s European sports cars and what not that I feel have mostly been bypassed in this game. Maybe I just like driving the regular cars on the track mostly. Lol

Sunbeam. The other cars would be nice to have too, but the Sunbeam just stands out from that list. This game has a decent selection of muscle cars already but is really lacking in the lightweight open-top sports car category.

Sunbeam. The other cars would be nice to have too, but the Sunbeam just stands out from that list. This game has a decent selection of muscle cars already but is really lacking in the lightweight open-top sports car category.
I agree, maybe it’s just me but I’d sacrifice a Honda Civic for another muscle car though. I’m more of a one of each vs three of each type. There are some I didn’t even know existed like the Gordini, that thing can be fun on the right track.

Back