GT7 Daily Race Discussion

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 36,511 comments
🎶Wayee….wayah …yah..eee 🎶 Daytonaaaaaah…..let’s go away …wayee🎶 I remember that arcade game was an instant hit when it was released in the 90’s. Great song to bring people in, they would blast it level 10. It was way way ahead of its time and also a blast for everyone who tried it alike. I would regularly get my ass kicked by little kids. The graphics and gameplay despite it being nascar were unreal at the time. By the late 90’s you could find arcades with like 8 units all connected racing against each other, which was also ahead of its time. I’m sure it’s long gone from arcades now. Ahh memories from when the air was still fresh. 😂

I’m not a circle track person but Daytona Road Course is loads of fun. I have not raced it in daily races before. I’m hoping for gr1 or 2 maybe? Gr3 is fine too. Anyone know what they will be or they only tease the tracks each week through that Hungarian post was it I think?

I would love to see a longer format. I have only been daily racing for about 2 months. Have they done races longer the 1hr window, like Nurburgring was a few weeks ago? Would be fun to have a mini 2 hr endurance race C.

Yeah, the Oval is boring, the Road Course has a lot more turns and variety. It least it gives people fun and enjoyment while driving on the track. I'm focusing on Race B this week because of the 600% money increase. That will help a lot of people.

Back