GT7 Feature Wishlist that doesn't require too much work from developers to implement in...

• Thread starter B_Springer
  • 2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hungary
Hungary
Hello there fellow GT racers!
The title says everything.
These are my Gran turismo 7 Feature Wishlist that doesn't require too much work from developers to implement in.
I think it will be very easy to achieve these, and the game will be much much better...

• Custom offline championships (so much potential!)
  • Proper race weekends, with qualifications.
  • Game data out via UDP! (again; so much possibilities, spotter, buttkickers, motion rigs)
  • Fully customizable and mapable HUD! (button mapping; cycle/on/off during race)

In the current state of the game i think that GRAN TURISMO 7 is a CAREER DLC for GT Sport, with the higher graphics power of the PlayStation 5.
I don't mind the slow credit progress, or the microtransactions, BUT; what's make me sad, is the lack of real innovation in this product.

The actual career mode (Café) is pretty short.
In some areas GT7 looks like a few generations older game.
For example; the Cafe owner, and the e-sport GT players (basically every character in the game), are communicating with us across a simple text bubble. Seriously???
Like on the original playstation 1 back in time. But for me it's not nostalgic at all, it is embarrassing, pathetic and lazy...
In 2022 at least need to be a voice narration!
It's mandatory. Not a simple text to read.
Or interactive videos! That's how you do it. (Forza Motorsport 4,5,6)
You can't hear a human voice in the whole game!
So disappointing...

I have a feeling since long years; that Kazunori Yamauchi is making this game for himself, and doesn't care about anything else at all...
In some areas the game so precise and so detailed, while in others they left in the past like ages...

"The real driving simulator" is a real missed opportunity. Again... 😕

What do you think?
What kind of easy implements would you like to see?
Any other suggestions?

Unfortunately, there are too many flaws at the moment and I don't think Poly really care. So few events, so many stupid game design decisions and for a 2022 game: some of the most awful camera views options. I don't expect any big change in a near future.
Basic features: 360 degree view of a car like any other racing game, a dashcam, a garage mode with à la forzavista. It seems so obvious and they didn't bother to add these features with 5 years of development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back