GT7 not launching. Stuck on initial loading screen

• Thread starter mattikake
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
...it says 'saving' in the bottom right corner with the GT logo animated but it's sitting there for what seems like ages. I've only just opened it so what is there to save?

It's a bug in the game. It has happened to me several times, however usually a game restart will temporarily fix it and let you into the game.

It's a bug in the game. It has happened to me several times, however usually a game restart will temporarily fix it and let you into the game.
Yep. I've had it happen a few times. A game restart always fixes it.

Happens every start up for me. I have to switch to a different game and switch back to GT7.

Pls help me I can not play gt 7 because new uodate tells me I haven't enough space,yet I deleted and now have 150gig. Can anyone pls help me understand

Pls help me I can not play gt 7 because new uodate tells me I haven't enough space,yet I deleted and now have 150gig. Can anyone pls help me understand
PS4?
Happens way too often. With GT7+GOW+GOW Ragnarok on my console, it wouldn't let me update the other day. I tried to delete GT7 and reinstall it, patch 1.52 included. It worked without removing any other game.
But you probably have to delete something else on your console.

Back