GT7 Tuning Calculator - Download v3.3 all new cars added!!

hi, please help, I use paypal to pay and it says that I keep trying again and cannot make the purchase.

How can I help? I can send you a PayPal invoice if you want? Then I can manually add you to the download list…

The payment has just been successful. Now how do I use it? I am using the ios mobile version.
If you upload the file to OneDrive then you can open it from any device. That’s the best solution.

Does this tool allow for tuning allowable settings for BoP. For example, the current daily race B. Will this allow me to put in all the fixed BoP settings and then allow me to find out natural frequency tune?

I have a tune currently that makes for a pretty fast car but it can be skittish so I'mm looking for something that can tame this down and keep the speed but avoid the tendency for power over-steer or sudden snap breaking of traction.

If it can do that then I may but it, though I find the trial does not work very well in Safari on Mac so, I'm not 100%.

Does this tool allow for tuning allowable settings for BoP. For example, the current daily race B. Will this allow me to put in all the fixed BoP settings and then allow me to find out natural frequency tune?

I have a tune currently that makes for a pretty fast car but it can be skittish so I'mm looking for something that can tame this down and keep the speed but avoid the tendency for power over-steer or sudden snap breaking of traction.

If it can do that then I may but it, though I find the trial does not work very well in Safari on Mac so, I'm not 100%.
Hi Normsk.

Basically yes, it can give you Spring Frequencies, however not sure if that will give you what you see after here. You are going to need damper adjustment/LSD tweaks to dial out those traits. Worth a shot though maybe.

Last edited:

Hi, buddy, can you send me a photo of the daily competition? I just bought a few contents in it, but I still don't understand it. Let me see how you set it up.

New expert version released today.

Added functions for tuning dampers for corner exit and corner entry.

Added function for spring rate adjustment front/rear.

Added function for downforce balancing calculation.

Resolved the issue of having to double click the torque cell. Just hit calculate.

Also removed the need to name the line “Torque” the calculate button does it for you now!

Damper levels slightly adjusted to suit some cars being too stiff.

The new version will import all of your saved tunes into the drop down list (this may cause some delay) it has to open and close the MySavedSetups file…

I've been fooling around a bit with your new sheet and it's really nice. Only thing is that I can't change the setup's name to save the setup with.

I also wanted to ask if it is possible to add the name next to the cells in the second sheet so we could use it as a reference?
Really appreciating your effort, can't wait to test it out in-game!!

I've been fooling around a bit with your new sheet and it's really nice. Only thing is that I can't change the setup's name to save the setup with.

I also wanted to ask if it is possible to add the name next to the cells in the second sheet so we could use it as a reference?
Really appreciating your effort, can't wait to test it out in-game!!
Should be able to, just click on the cell U4 and type…

New expert version released today.

Added functions for tuning dampers for corner exit and corner entry.

Added function for spring rate adjustment front/rear.

Added function for downforce balancing calculation.

Resolved the issue of having to double click the torque cell. Just hit calculate.

Also removed the need to name the line “Torque” the calculate button does it for you now!

Damper levels slightly adjusted to suit some cars being too stiff.

The new version will import all of your saved tunes into the drop down list (this may cause some delay) it has to open and close the MySavedSetups file…
Thanks so much for the continuous updates. I really need to make the extra effort to trace torque curves and get the most out of it. Although, I am still enjoying working my way through to tune and race all the cars - I use the lite version as I normally play when I need to chill and not driving for sheep stations. I still see the same error with the lite version when changing from mph to hmh. The screenshots are from the desktop and just an example using your default set up (same if I use ipad).

With the same equivalent speed the mph speed / rpm graph works well. However, if you switch to kmh, the first 2 gears (blue and red line) don’t plot correctly. It doesn’t impact the ability to use the ratios – but just highlighting it is still a glitch.

Here's the pics

Attachments

• kmh.png
    kmh.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 26
  • mph.png
    mph.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 26
Hi, man, I found that there is a problem with the simplified version. The natural frequency is exceeded. Maybe my settings are wrong. I hope you can make a training video of the latest version for me to learn from.

Hi, man, I found that there is a problem with the simplified version. The natural frequency is exceeded. Maybe my settings are wrong. I hope you can make a training video of the latest version for me to learn from.
Hey, what car and can you share a screenshot, maybe I can help…

I am due to make another video guide, it’s just getting time to do it. I will try and get something done soon.

Just wondering, will the new damper and spring adjustments from the expert calculator also make their way into the lite version at some stage?

Sorry - another minor one to report. The Suzuki VGT Gr.3 is FR. I am not sure the diff is mapped correctly as has both front and rear values. If i use the rear, the tune is not as balanced as all the other tunes i get from the app.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 8.01.14 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 8.01.14 PM.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 13
Sorry - another minor one to report. The Suzuki VGT Gr.3 is FR. I am not sure the diff is mapped correctly as has both front and rear values. If i use the rear, the tune is not as balanced as all the other tunes i get from the app.

Ooo that’s a new one. I’ll get that amended.

Hey, what car and can you share a screenshot, maybe I can help…
Hi, I am testing daily c. Can you help me make sure if I made an input error? See if the tabs I marked in red have a standard value input reference or a number you recommend. Also, you can see the picture below after the adjustment. Natural frequency exceedance problem how should I set it up to get the best data

Attachments

• IMG_3292.png
    IMG_3292.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3291.jpeg
    IMG_3291.jpeg
    279.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3290.png
    IMG_3290.png
    93.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3289.jpeg
    IMG_3289.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 20
Hi, I am testing daily c. Can you help me make sure if I made an input error? See if the tabs I marked in red have a standard value input reference or a number you recommend. Also, you can see the picture below after the adjustment. Natural frequency exceedance problem how should I set it up to get the best data
All of the tabs marked in red are personal preference and might vary for each car. In order to get spring frequency in range you can raise the spring stiffness tab, hope this helps

Ooo that’s a new one. I’ll get that amended.
Just want to confirm that the Suzuki VGT road car (in the screenshot) is 4WD. The Gr.3 version should be RWD like all the other Gr.3s.

Just want to confirm that the Suzuki VGT road car (in the screenshot) is 4WD. The Gr.3 version should be RWD like all the other Gr.3s.
Ahh thanks, I hadn’t even checked it yet. So it’s all correct as it is then?

Ahh thanks, I hadn’t even checked it yet. So it’s all correct as it is then?
The calculator is not correct on mine - i think I had the wrong car in the screen shot when i pulled it to post and show you. @Techet is correct road car is 4wd and the Gr.3 is FR. In the calculator both give front and rear diff values.

Latest Posts

Back