GT_Fans cockpit..

MagpieRacer

Premium
England
Wymondham, Norfolk
Seagull_Racer
Well, at the moment, im on an uncomfortable thing, hard wooden chair, un natural driving position, wrong height etc, hence why im ordering a playseat next week!:D But here is a part view of my current pit. thing.

When i get my playseat, il get some hawt pics of that, im hoping for the Solberg editiion so il keep ya posted on what happens, 👍

Thanks for looking.

thats a nice insentive to get into the winners circle. BTW, how is that wheel, i use the dfp and i really like the feedback, i hear the f1 wheel lacks the feedback and response.

Il be honest, i havnt used a DFP but i am planning on buying one. My F1 wheel to me is good, there are times and sometimes even certain games where you cant help but think the FFB should be a bit more there if you know what i mean.

When i get a DFP il do a versus test between them.

cool, cuz i would, but i dont care to buy another wheel. I wish my room was bigger, i'd have a sweet setup with a cockpit that has its own little spot in my room. And some sweet pics of great lookin girls, i have just posted my cockpit in the cockpit gallery, if you look at it, you will laugh. I garauntee it.

Well, after much searching for somewhere that sells the playseat for less than 180, i came across another cockpit set up, the speedseat. www.speedseat.co.uk At only £99.99 its much cheaper and you can buy it in a pack with the DFP for £174.99 Bargain!

Should be delivered tomorrow as i paid for Saturday Delivery ;)

Latest Posts

Back