Suzuki_Mighty_Boy_001.JPG

Body Style: 2-seat utility
Engine: 543cc Suzuki F5A I3
Power: 28-31 hp
Torque: 25 lb-ft
Weight: 530-550 kg
Transmission: 4/5-speed manual, 2-speed automatic
Drivetrain: Front-engine, front-wheel drive
Additional Information: The Mighty Boy was the only coupé utility vehicle created during the 550cc kei car era; based on the Cervo which was itself based on the second generation Alto, the Mighty Boy had very little utilitarian measures but because it was classified as a utility, it had lower taxes for its class.

While it wasn't a success there is still a dedicated following in Japan for the vehicle.​

IMG_2769-1250x831.jpg
P1010219.JPG
MightyBOY_05.jpg
Suzuki_Mighty_Boy_002.JPG
inside.JPG

Last edited:
Sub-Zero. My wife used to beat cars off the line, at traffic lights. Carrying a big phone on the top! :lol:

A Keiute that looks more like a Cervo someone tweaked in their garage than a car marketed by Suzuki. I might even call it a improvement over the hatch/coupe but then that generation was rather forgettable and indistinct anyway.

Would have been seriously uncool even with the rear portion still attached. Utility pretence only sends it deeper into the pit. Visual upgrade or not.

It's certainly one Mighty Boy.

I don't know how these Japanese manufacturers come up with such odd names for cars.

I've always found Kei Cars a little overrated but this thing looks like it has character.

Cool.

Loved the whole idea with Kei car's, as I love how wacky and wonderful they can be. And the Mighty Boy is no different. I love how they name them too, with other brilliant examples being the Daihatsu Naked, Honda That's, Mazda Scrum etc, etc. :lol:

Anyway, it manages to be both wacky and have character, I know like this sort of stuff anyhow, so a cool from me.

Send her straight to the moon.

I love it.

All five hundred-odd kilos and thirty-odd horses.

I must have one of these in my life!

Never seen one (although the hatchback wasn't uncommon). Sub-zero, but I don't know why. I want one!

I'd just never tell anyone what it was called... sounds like a Canal Street variety act.

If i wanted a 2-seat Kei car i'd have gone Cappuccino or Beat and kept my bags dry. Uncool.

Back