S21.jpg

Body Style: 2-door coupé, 4-door sedan, 5-door estate/Avant
Engine: 2.2L Turbo I5
Power: 217-227 hp
Torque: 228-280 lb-ft
Weight: 1420-1525 kg
Transmission: 5-speed manual, 6-speed manual
Drivetrain: Front-engine, all-wheel drive
Additional Information: Seen as the Replacement for the Audi Quattro, the Audi S2 was when released the highest Version available for the Audi 80 despite being based on the Future Audi A4, Due to it's High Torque Figure, Advanced Rear Axle System and Superb Gear Ratio it was able to get to 60mph in a brisk 5.6 seconds.​

1280px-Audi_S2_Wikipedia.JPG
17Inchwheels004-1.jpg
pictures-of-audi-s2-sedan-1993-299802.jpg
audi-80-s2-1.jpg
AUDI-80-Avant-S2-B4-743_11.jpg
audi_s2_coupe_2.jpg

Classic and the sort of car that props bosses are wheeling out for Euro-noir detectives to tootle about in. Definite cool.

Not as good or as memorable as the S1 Quattro it was seen to replace, plus it's not that good looking, and is nothing special. Certainly not on the same level as the RS2 avant.

Would've been uncool, but the nice warbling I5 motor saves it somewhat to a Meh.

I like the Coupes styling, it was simple but the rear spoiler was like an 80s take on a 90s car which I really like styling wise from this.

1280px-audi_s2_wikipedia-jpg.653978

Sure it's not as hardcore as the RS2 but that was a Monster for this time, alot of what made the RS2 soo fast was in this car in that rear axle which gave it insane grip off the line, usually a car with this kind of power would be a second slower to 60.

An S2 saloon or Avant is sub zero in my book. The Coupe less so.

High Cool overall.

I remember these appearing in used car websites at relatively cheap prices. These are going up like crazy by the day. That said, love the design, really simple and clean. Also 5-pot + quattro only give it extra cool. Not a blue RS2 though. Still a nice Cool.

This came from the horrible dark decade where Volkswagen designers thought they could design cars on their own, but really just took famous Guigiaro designs and made much more dumpy looking knockoffs of them.

Back