Drivetrain: Front engine, four wheel drive
Body Styles: 2-door coupe​
1024px-Nissan_Skyline_R33_GT-R_002.jpg

r33_nissan_skyline_gtr_picture%20(17).jpg

1995-Nissan-Skyline-GT-R-BCNR33_rear.jpg

widescreen.jpg

1389284571-basenissanskylinegtr199yr3.jpg

nissan-skyline-r33-interior.jpg

Meh. Never felt an attraction to the car like I did with the R32 and R34, but it's not a bad car either.

Did we not already have this?

Anyway, it's a bloated 90s Nissan. An excellent bloated 90s Nissan, but still a bloated 90s Nissan nonetheless.

Did we not already have this?

Anyway, it's a bloated 90s Nissan. An excellent bloated 90s Nissan, but still a bloated 90s Nissan nonetheless.
The R32 was polled as was the GT-R (R35), but neither the R33 or R34 have been polled yet

The R32 is uncool and the R34 is about as hideously uncool as a vehicle can get, but the R33 some how manages to escape the JDM crowd so it's at least cool. If I was going to ever get a Skyline this would be the one I'd want too, I think it's the best looking of the bunch.

Easily my second favourite GT-R on the basis that it has never been quite as madly popular as the two Skylines either side of it.
Cool.

Uncool.

Best looking GT-R of the three main ones in my opinion, but it's also by far the GT-R that the most people with standard GTS-T or non-turbo Skylines make a mock-up of.

If the standard R33 Skyline wasn't so cheap and popular, the GT-R would easily be the coolest.

I'd love to vote it at least cool, maybe higher, but...

The later Skylines (32, 33, 34) are just about the only cars that folks who usually know nothing about cars will walk up to and go "sweet BCNR33 bro, let me see that RB26DETT in there". They're the 'let me pose with the three acronyms I memorized from its Wikipedia article' cars. That's just obnoxious.

Uncool.

It's not too fast, too furious.

It's the only GT-R whose looks I actually like.

Still a bit juvenile, which brings it down to cool.

If I was going to buy a Skyline GT-R, this would probably be it, it looks rather good, and isn't as overrated as the car that succeeded it.

It's still a quite large Nissan with a wing on the back, though. Uncool.

Cool. Easily the best-looking Rcar, and honestly quite possibly the greatest generational improvement of the R-cars.

Though I think I'd take a GTS. And then build an RB24 (25/26 block/pistons, 20 crank, long rods) for some serious rev-happy funtime.

I think there's a typo in the first post, the power output should be 276 BHP.

The best looking GT-R IMO, and one of my favourite cars. Looks beautiful in Midnight Purple. Cool.

Edit: Typo, not type

Last edited:
Back