Wiegert

Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
2000-2009 Saleen S7 nominated by @ThrasherDBS

SaleenS7a.jpg

Body Style:
2-door coupe
Engine: Ford 7.0L OHV V8 (Normally Aspirated: 2000-2006, Twin-Turbocharged: 2005-2009)
Power: 550 hp (NA), 750 hp (Twin-Turbo)
Torque: 525 ft-lb (NA), 700 ft-lb (Twin-Turbo)
Weight: 1247 kg (Base), 1338 kg (Twin-Turbo)
Transmission: 6-speed manual
Drivetrain: Mid-engine, rear wheel drive
Additional Info: Saleen's first fully proprietary car. The body of the car is made entirely from carbon fiber, and through the use of spoilers, scoops, and other aerodynamic features, this car creates its own weight in downforce at approximately 160 mph. A twin-turbo model was developed in 2005 and fully replaced the naturally aspirated model in 2006. The base model has an estimated top speed of 220 mph, and the twin turbo model has a top speed of 248 mph.​
Saleen-S7-Twin-Turbo-hd-Wallpaper.jpg
saleen-s7-twin-turbo-photo-40622-s-986x603.jpg
SALEENS7-593_6.jpg
saleen-s7-interior-49f4237.jpg

How are you meant to pronounce Saleen again?

And how many of these actually found their way into the hands of customers?

Sub-zero. Had the pleasure of witnessing 3-4 come through Dallas when Boardwalk Lamborghini was certified to sell them. An amazing car up close and the Twin Turbo/Competition models are even more spectacular.

And how can anyone forget the infamous claim with it; so much downforce it could drive upside down. :P

Very high cool. Car looks menacing and has the performance which makes the likes of its European equivalence quiver.

I give it high cool. It has the performance, but slightly busy looks (vents and gills everywhere) and pushrod powerplant keep it from sub zero in my book.

It just looks mean, and has some impressive power figures. I used to love this car, and I still remember driving it for the first time on GT4. Cool

Solid cool. Always loved these since they first came out and I have much praise for the guy who decided to bolt two turbos in it.

Back