Marussia_B2.jpg

marussia-b2-p-20.jpg

marussia-b2_100385215_l.jpg

marussia-b2_100385219_l.jpg
marussia-to-move-production-of-b2-to-finland_4.jpg

Marussia+B2+6.jpg

marussia-b2-live-at-frankfurt-2009-5.jpg

MARUSSIAB2-4584_14.jpg

Seriously uncool. It has some nice design touches, but from most angles it looks like it's trying too hard. Given that Marussia have no brand history to speak of, sharing a name with an under-performing F1 team doesn't help. I mean, who'd buy a performance car called Forti or Minardi?

I'm waiting for the Max Chilton edition. It isn't as quick as the standard model, but tends to get you to your destination quite consitently.

Ugly as all sin, but it has potential. Sadly you'll have to explain to people what you're driving which will make you look like a spanner.

Uncool.

I mean, who'd buy a performance car called Forti or Minardi?

Now I want to buy a Larrousse Deletraz edition. It costs you an absolute fortune, so much so that you have to get your dad to buy it for you, and is catastrophically slow.

It looks like some Lamborghini concept car, so people will think that it's a Lamborghini, that means that it's very uncool from the beginning. The name Marussia doesn't help it either. Most people don't remember hearing it and those who have remember it from slow F1 team and that's even worse than being unheard. Or would you want to own a car named Arrows.

Seriously uncool.

I'd buy a performance car called 'Minardi', really like the name.

The Marussia. I actually think it looks quite cool. I imagine if TVR were to have ever made an MR, it would probably turn out looking a bit like the B2. Though in general people really wouldn't know what it is, and i find that uncool.

So meh it is.

The picture in the OP isn't the best, it actually looks a lot nicer from different angles.
I think it looks pretty good in orange.

Ugly as hell, and it costs more than cars much, much better looking (they probably perform better as well).

Seriously uncool.

The project's idea was good (a sportcar made in the same country as Lada), but it's already dead. I don't like the look of it much, the B1 looked better.

Meh.

A Russian car different from Ladas. GAZes, UAZes, and.... ZAZes?
ZAZ is Ukrainian. ;)

Interesting thing about B2 is that 500 of them were made in Finland, but none of them are in Finnish ownership.

Or Caterham? Or Lotus? Seriously though, I do wonder how strong the ties are between the F1 team and this sportscar brand, as they can't be making a lot of money from this, and are perpetually just about keeping their head above water in F1.

That said, I like it, it's Cool.

I used to hate the way it looked, now I think it looks quite decent. Other than that...? Nah. Uncool.

I like it but, it's stupidly ugly, looks like a poorly built kit car, shares it's name with the one of the worst modern F1 teams and it's a Russian attempt at a supercar, seriously uncool.

It's anotehr supercar I like but I can see ther easons behind this car why people dislike it, It may be trying too hard, yes...but it's not actually that bad.

I'll go with cool, not voting for Sub-Zero just to be on the safe side.

Looks like an incredibly ropey kit car. People who know little about cars will laugh and think it looks stupid, people who do know will probably laugh anyway because it does look stupid. Also it's probably just as bad to announce you've bought a Marussia as it is to step onto a crowded train and announce you have plague. I imagine. Seriously uncool (if you were in any doubt).

Back