Body Styles: 2-door coupe, 4-door saloon, 5-door estate
Engine: M178 4.0L V8 Bi-Turbo
Power: 510 hp
Torque: 516 lb-ft
Weight: 1730-1800 kg
Transmission: AMG SPEEDSHIFT MCT 7-speed automatic
Drivetrain: Front-engine, rear wheel drive
Additional Information:
Sporty and agile appearance, commanding performance: with the most powerful engine in the competitive field, the Mercedes-AMG C 63 sets standards in terms of its dynamic response, pulling power and speed.

Standing out even further: the Mercedes-AMG C 63 S offers an electronically controlled AMG rear-axle limited-slip differential, an optional AMG ceramic high-performance compound braking system and dynamic engine mounts.
lead2-2015-mercedes-amg-c63-s-fd.jpg

merc-c63-sdfkhersd-amg-1-031.jpg

mercedes-amg-c63-s-coupe-test-4.jpg

Mercedes-AMG-C63-Review16.jpg

Cool I guess, but I miss the 6.2. And the wagon would be cool if it was offered in North America.
Not a bad-looking car...But why doesn't it offer a manual?

Uncool.
Mercedes doesn't really do manuals I guess. Also, I can only think of two cars (The ATS-V and the M4) that compete with the C63 and offer a stick.
Heavily resembles the BMW M4.
Well, it does compete with the M4.

Now a very serious player for what the ///M division used to be known for - driver involvement. Also aside from its backside looks quite classy both inside and out, owing to Mercedes' "S-Class filter down" ethos.

Very Cool car.

Nor is it the 5.5, it's even better now that most of the AMG are running the 4L bi-turbo!!!! ;)
I hate it when they use numbers that don't even closely denote the displacement of the car.

Looking at Jaguar, BMW, and Mercedes. I'm sure I'm missing a couple of others.

I hate it when they use numbers that don't even closely denote the displacement of the car.

Looking at Jaguar, BMW, and Mercedes. I'm sure I'm missing a couple of others.

I hear that all the time, I even do it myself. I was leaving campus today, saw some nicely dressed guy driving a Q50 and the 3.7 badge. I wondered "why Infiniti why? When you had the original G and M groups they had sensible designations, now you have Q50-70 and all I can do is scratch my head"

To be honest, many groups would be better off just slapping Greek letters next to the name, it'd make far more sense (or that's just me). Nah I still don't know what CTS and ATS stand for. I did like when some would say American Touring Sedan or my personal favorite "Awesome Touring Sedan". But then that begs the question of what's the V stand for? Velocity, but when it's stationary it has no velocity and then you run into that quagmire, so do we take earth's rotational and angular velocity...

So yes it's all stupid.

I like it but I've got to be realistic, automatic instantly drops it to Meh, huge weight numbers to Uncool.

I'd feel more self-concious if I was parading around in an "AMG" that was actually a BlueTec model under the skin.

Very little stands out beyond the badge numbers as far as the real deal is concerned.

Never thought an AMG branded car could be so inconspicuous and not even in a good way.

It's doing absolutely nothing for me.

This is the older C63 that had melted in the sun and it has become slightly less insane.

Also ugly. Very ugly.

Seriously uncool.

Back