GTP Fantasy Football 2005/06 season

  • Thread starter Thread starter superhodge
  • 54 comments
  • 2,165 views
DQuaN's Barmy Army is in!
 
Oh I will sign up for this, err on monday.
 
Bee's Rebels are in!!
 
I´ll sign up tonight.
 
Whats up with Jacks crazy kit design?
 
Why can't i sub my keeper?


*edit* Never mind. I fixed it.


Check it out!!.......

fantasy.JPG
 
I picked Anton Ferdinand as well. :grumpy:

I hope he's as good as his older brother.

Oh and laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawl Djemba Djemba.

teem8wm.gif


Ok so Viafara is from the Copa Libatores winning side Once Caldas, Etherington looked pretty impressive in the Championship for west ham. Kuzkak is pretty decent from what i've seen of him (that 1-1 draw against Man U I think, where Hoult got injured and he stopped like 9 million shots from rooney and Ronaldo, plus he's only the backup keeper). Also If Fabregas doesn't perform I can use Cahill instead. Mbesuma was meant to be like the top scorer in the south african league or something.
 
That is a great back 4 👍
 
Live Music F.C.

myteam9lp.jpg


I don´t follow the Premier League, so I don´t know many of those players. I just tried to add names I´ve seen in WE.
 
FatAssBR
Live Music F.C.

myteam9lp.jpg


I don´t follow the Premier League, so I don´t know many of those players. I just tried to add names I´ve seen in WE.


I would put Gallas in the team instead of King or Southgate.
 
Not at the moment, he doesn't start every game for Chelsea and he's injured for the start of the season. He should be fine on the bench.
 
man im in 4th out of 6 after the first load of games....
 
Top of the table by 9 points :) Though todays two games could change everything
 
as race idiot says I'm so keen I need 2 teams to enter with
 
I decided to make a transfer straight away. It cost me 4 points :(
 
I made a transfer yesterday, but now my team is back to how it was :(
 
Why can't I see the GTP league anymore?
 
Ok now im 8th..... :ouch:

30 points er... go me?
 
Just you wait...
 
Race Idiot
Top Of The League! XD

"Top of the league, you're havin' a laugh, top of the league, you're havin' a laugh..."

"You sit down"

I'm out of football chants. :(
 
How do I play this?
 
Thanks for the tutorial, Jack.

Woot, I´m 5th on the GTP League! Dunc´s not doing so well....
 
Wow murphy was my best player with 7 points last weekend, just topping Gerrard who had 6...

Must of been murphy's goal...
 
Back