With Kim Jong Un
Nominated by @All Your Base

50 Cent

ces201450cent.jpg

Years Active: 1996-present
Born: July 6, 1975 (age 39)
Origin: Queens, New York, United States Of America
Genre: Hip hop
Labels: Shady (2002-2014), Caroline (2014-present)
Known For: Live Rich Or Die Trying, The Massacre
What I Think: Although he is not the best rapper, he still gets a solid cool from me. I loved "The Massacre", and it's something I sometimes pop in while long drives today. Although many would disagree, I still think he's cool.​

I don't really know if this is supposed to still be a cool wall or a like wall. I mean, the last music cool wall was kind of a like wall from the looks of it (Although I never participated in it).

Meh. He's not a bad rapper but he hasn't made any tunes that I've actually liked in a long time now.

I don't really know if this is supposed to still be a cool wall or a like wall. I mean, the last music cool wall was kind of a like wall from the looks of it (Although I never participated in it).

It was pretty much a like wall, personally if this is going to be resurrected I think naming it "Hall of Fame" instead of "cool wall" would be more accurate, but that's for @All Your Base to decide.

Anyways, regardless of what the intended purpose it, his music sucks and he isn't cool in the least so seriously uncool.

He has good beats and some songs are pretty good. But the beef with everyone is what really killed him...

Curtis Jackson has good singles..but he did better when he teamed up with The Game or Eminem.

I'm not a fan of his music, but I still think he's a fairly cool dude.

Dilemma.

I'm not a big fan of hip-hop music,but for some reason I always liked 50's music...he's not bad,I've heard worst *cough* lil wayne *cough* but since his 3rd album his music became more comercial and more lame...he's a great bussines man,and has a good sence of humor but his music now a days it's just...Eww

I'll go with Uncool

Back