Not open for further replies.

HP

Team Manager, Green Hell Heathens
Premium
Australia
Adelaide
Heathenpride
GTPlanet Sportscar Series Public Testing Thread

The sessions will be open to all GTPSCS classes with the only restriction being the number of drivers, 16, allowed in the room at any one time.

Anyone can initiate a session and post here so we all know you are online and have opened a room.

There are a few points of note:

1. Sessions will be a mix of races and free practice sessions, depends on numbers but will be a mixture.

2. The rooms will be set up to mimic the next event which includes heavy damage & time of day but weather will be fixed to off. The regs will be set to unlimited to allow for all classes to enter the track. Even if your class is not racing in the next event you are still welcome to enter.

3. As this is multi class, and a heavy damage environment, it is expected that all drivers in all classes take due care, I think you all know what that means. If you need any clarification please review the sporting regs for what is generally expected on track in the GTPES.

4. There is already a general discussion thread for the series so please do not use this thread for that, only posts relevant to these sessions are to go here please.

I think that's it for now, let me know if there's any questions :)

Cheers

HP

Last edited:
"THE NEXT GTPES RACE IS THE VLN 4HR RACE ON THE NURB TYPE V FOR GT3 & TCN-1 CLASSES"

Any reason you don't also go ahead and add the GT4 and GTCup classes in your first thread for next race? it's the same weekend at the same track.

"THE NEXT GTPES RACE IS THE VLN 4HR RACE ON THE NURB TYPE V FOR GT3 & TCN-1 CLASSES"

Any reason you don't also go ahead and add the GT4 and GTCup classes in your first thread for next race? it's the same weekend at the same track.
Good point! I'll fix it up in the morning, for now it's time to head to the land of Zzzzzz's :D

Last edited:
What we can do is have weather on every second week, how's that sound?

If it's alright with @AJ, perhaps a moderator could move this to the GTPlanet Endurance Series sub-forum. Just like any other forum, there is a create thread button there, although as I personally haven't tried to post a thread there, I'm not sure what privileges are required. However, this seems like it would belong there as it is GTPES related.
I second this notion to move the thread.

If it's alright with @AJ, perhaps a moderator could move this to the GTPlanet Endurance Series sub-forum. Just like any other forum, there is a create thread button there, although as I personally haven't tried to post a thread there, I'm not sure what privileges are required. However, this seems like it would belong there as it is GTPES related.
I second this notion to move the thread.
+1 That's 3.

What we can do is have weather on every second week, how's that sound?

I just meant, for like a temporary thing. If the rooms members are bored and falling asleep and want to try something different. :) Which we all know is us after about an hour on testing. :D

I just meant, for like a temporary thing. If the rooms members are bored and falling asleep and want to try something different. :) Which we all know is us after about an hour on testing. :D

I like the idea of weather every other week, training for weather is important. Keeping on a set level of organization is also important. If a driver gets bored and they want to try something different, they can always make their own lobby.

They were my thoughts as well but as there were no other member threads there I thought I'd pop it here and leave the decision to AJ on whether to move it 👍

There's only 5 spots left for the start of the 1st session guys, excellent stuff!

Do you think we could do some GP course/Spa practice as well because the WEC-like races are the weekend following the VLNs.

Do you think we could do some GP course/Spa practice as well because the WEC-like races are the weekend following the VLNs.
I did some practice in LMP2, mastered the track in 45 minutes(spa). Its very easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back