guess the car!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mayorbill11_
  • 42 comments
  • 1,716 views
coming from Mayorbill... it's obviously an AMC, but which one is still unknown... Rambler?
 
for some reason its not showing up cos I think I might have some idea especial if its old
 
this car:
 

Attachments

  • guessthecar.gif
    guessthecar.gif
    59.9 KB · Views: 100
It's ugly, blue, springs aren't balanced, ricing strips look weird. I guess it's a rebuild of the allegro. :lol:
 
It looks like an olde car to me.. :lol:
 
at least it doesnt look like this:
 

Attachments

  • 4256.jpg
    4256.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 73
:yuck: I hate Cerberas. They look like a car from the 80s' with a 90s' engine. And the new one is just plain ****.
 
Oh yeah, I wouldn't have a clue what that blue car is.
 
O.K. but can anyone guess what two cars did I post.
BTW one of them is mine. :yugo:
 

Attachments

  • cars.jpg
    cars.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 66
The first one I think is could be a Rambler.

The last ones could be a Suzuki's or some German/Fiat thingy.
 
Cerberas are exellent and can cream anything you can throw at it.

BTW - is that blue car a triumph?
 
That's Cerbera's not that bad to me....
 
I think Dess could have written his joke a bit more properly as far as grammar is concered, but I digress. Btw, that's a Tuscan R. Are Tuscans Cerberas?
 
Originally posted by TVRKing
Cerberas are exellent and can cream anything you can throw at it.

BTW - is that blue car a triumph?
dude you like the ugliest cars :p
 
well, looks like no one is interested.
The cars I posted are both from Yugo factory in Yugoslavia.
The orange is 1982, and the red is from 1989.
 
Originally posted by Talentless
I think Dess could have written his joke a bit more properly as far as grammar is concered, but I digress. Btw, that's a Tuscan R. Are Tuscans Cerberas?

No. A Tuscan and a Cerbera are different.


img12.gif


This is a Cerbera (If it shows)
 
its American mid 60's i would have to say possable a Ramber the car was not a popular model other wise I would be able to tell you
 
Try again.

This SHOULD Display a Cerbera.
 

Attachments

  • img12.gif
    img12.gif
    15.5 KB · Views: 66
It looks like jo momma.
 
Back