Happy Birthday Small_Fryz!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • 79 comments
  • 2,968 views

Danny

Code Red
Premium
Messages
24,137
United Kingdom
Scarfolk
Messages
Grim10
Messages
Are you kidding?
Have a good one, Dion.

You old git.

:cheers:👍
 
Like I said:

Happy 24th Birthday !

:cheers:

Rum .. Rum .. Rum :dopey:
 
Happy birthday mate 👍
 
Happy birthday Dion! :cheers:

Enjoy your rum cakes. :D
 
Happy Birthday champ 👍.

Go on, treat yourself and have a rum ;)
 
Happy happy Dion! I'll have a drink for you! :cheers:
 
Happy birthday, upside down future boy! :cheers:

I'd say don't let the rum go to your head but being upside down that's near impossible. :p
 
The first reply had the word rum in it 3 times....


Happy Birthday :D
 
Happy birthday, have a good one man. :cheers:
 
Happy birthday, rum, Austrailia, upside down.

There, summed every reply up nicely. :)

Have a good one! :cheers:
 
Happy BD Dion :cheers:

Here's some rum cake.
pecan-rum-cake-with-spiced-pear-sauce.jpg
 
Huh.

Happy B-Day Fryz! I hope you have a goooooood one! :cheers:
 
Happy Rum day! :cheers:
 
Happy bday
 
Happy Birthday mate. :cheers:

Cheers Shaun.
 
Happy Birthday to GTP's resident rum enthusiast. :cheers:
 
What? Fryz was born?!

I . . thought . . he was just popped into a fryer and crisped?

What a let down. Happy b'day, Chip.

:cheers:
 
Happy Birthday SmallzDion!
 
:lol: 👍 :cheers:

Thanks heaps guys!!!

I just happen to know one of the owners of a local club and I ran into him on the weekend... anyway told him it was my birthday this week.. next thing he offers me and about 10 - 15 mates free entry and access to the VIP section of the club on Saturday night + he will throw a few hundred onto the bar tab for me. So far I have a few good mates coming.. Anyone else wanna join?? Aldo?? :lol:

I certainly appreciate the well wishes in this thread and will do my best to live upto the expectations!

Which moves me onto the next point.... Currently 2pm.. I have done some work this morning and have sorted out my work trip for the rest of the week (wed - fri).

Is it acceptable to pour a rum now?? or should one wait a little longer?


Also.... who is bringing me a rum cake???, they look very nice indeed :D
 
Dang. Now that's a hook up. 👍
 
Happy Birthday dude!
 
Happy Birthday Fryz! :cheers:
 
2 PM, and already asking for rum... By 4 he will be on his knees begging for it... Wait, it's 4 over there now! Are you begging yet? Or did you simply go with what you thought was acceptable (also known as drinking all the rum).

Happy Birthday, Dion! :cheers:
 
Managed to wait until 3:30.... :D
 
What rum? He's drunken all of it already :lol:

¡ɹǝuʍop-ǝpısdn ʍollǝɟ 'ʎɐpɥʇɹıq ʎddɐH
 
Happy birthday Dion! :cheers:
 
Enjoy the rum!

Happy birthday.👍
 
I bet the kids are all on my lawn now Dion :ouch:

Happy b-day all the same :cheers:
 
Back