Heavenly Sword Or God Of War

DodgeViperRocks
This might be my last game comparison for a while so here it goes. Heavenly Sword Or God Of War. Both gomes rock the Earth from under our feet. Both have totally awsome story line and kill combo. In General, Both game or totally cool, super awsome, outragesly amazing, (what else could I say:idea:) Out of this world Adventure games!! What would you pick. Kratos is in it for revenge and Nariko is in it for revenge, redemtion and to fight a tyrrant. I chose Heavenly Sword. I thought there wouldn't be any game better than God Of War untill Heavenly Sword!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
The Only problem is once you complete it, it gets boring.

You could have not said anything...

Super cool, amazing? For Heavenly Sword? 81% meta...

God of War is a 94%

Since reviewers don't like to give anything less than an 8/10 mark because they might get fired, 81% is failure.

This also could have gone in the General area, since its a comparison between a PS2 and PS3 game.

between a ps2 and a ps3? isn't it obvious? definetely ps3 games...

but at first i thought you were planning to compare heavenly sword with GOW III..

if it was at ths sit it'd be gow 3 simply because the game is longer and is not so repetitive, and because it was released later.

I've been trying to get a hold of Heavenly Sword for no more than $30 for I don't know how long. GOWII seemed really old but the graphics were ok and the game play seemed very similar to HS.

go with God of war..
i only play it a little and i was amazed what a PS2 game can do...
get GOW 1 and 2... it will be a lot cheaper too
as for HS i only play a demo, looked fun, but i hear is short.. but its a game that deserves a spot in a collection if you into collecting games.. just like LIAR

dont get GOW 2 if you havent played 1, it's not as fun and fascinating.
For anyone who played both GOWs, in the first GOW, remember doing that one big long fight with archers and harpies on those treadmill floors? when you past that, on the floor just after it, there is an image depicted, it says: "It is a man fighting Zeus, this happens in the future". guess what happens in GOW2?

I find it so astonishing that they foreshadow the sequel to this game, it's as if it was already planned out.

I have GOW 1&2 and Heavenly Sword. And I plan to get GOW chains of olympus for PSP. I wanted to know what you think. So far GOW is winning.

dont get GOW 2 if you havent played 1, it's not as fun and fascinating.
For anyone who played both GOWs, in the first GOW, remember doing that one big long fight with archers and harpies on those treadmill floors? when you past that, on the floor just after it, there is an image depicted, it says: "It is a man fighting Zeus, this happens in the future". guess what happens in GOW2?

I find it so astonishing that they foreshadow the sequel to this game, it's as if it was already planned out.

I agree. But as a general rule you should never play a series in the wrong order unless you have beaten the whole series before. (guilty:guilty:)

It is all panned out. Notice at the end of GoW II, it says "The End Begins." That obviously means it's not the end.

Sequels in games and movies are usually planned before finishing the original. For example, Saw 4 was greenlighted the day after Saw 2 opened in theaters.

It is all panned out. Notice at the end of GoW II, it says "The End Begins." That obviously means it's not the end.
I Got so mad when I Finished the game:mad: I was a bit dissapointed that GOW Chains Of Olympus didn't continue the legacy.

Back