Hello everyone

United States
New York
JadedWriter
Hello I’m new to this site and I actually joined because I’m looking to find people to race against in F1 2011. I got off today and it boiled down to a destruction derby. I try to pass some guy at the start and I get spun out, people try to overtake me and spear into me, people crash and aim for me getting out of it, I try to overtake and get Schumie chopped…it’s no fun. I’ve recently over the years become a fan of F1 and became interested in it and it’s rich history. My PSN is JadedWriter. I’m far from the best and I do tend to turn wide at times, but hopefully I’ll get better, but I’m usually not prone to doing a Vettel at Spa 2010. I will also be getting GT5 soon, but I will seriously need time to build my collection.

Thank you and I am also and avid GT fan. I've been playing them for years. Honestly just figured I'd bump into the same people.

It's all one giant website actually. There's sections for everything. Oh, and welcome to GTPlanet.

It's all one giant website actually. There's sections for everything. Oh, and welcome to GTPlanet.
Yeah I know. This place is expansive. I usually explore this site on the Iphone app on my commute to work. Figured I'd join for some better quality racing people.

Back