Help, desperately need Horizon 4 settings Logitech G27

• Thread starter randys
  • 8 comments
I moved the rotation thing from 900 to minimum of 270 and while this helped it still takes way too much turn before car wheels turn.
Have to turn wheel almost 90 degrees before car reacts, well now about 60 degrees but it is way off still.

Has to be a way to make this better, please HELP!

I have the Logitech Driving Force GT, PS3 version via the DriveHub, on Xbox One and agree the initial response with H4 is horrible. H2, Forza 5, 6, Dirt 4 and Project Cars are all fine out of the box so it's really strange.

I changed many options, in the end reset to default and changed the linearity which seemed to make the biggest difference, I went through the range 50-100 and 58 was the best setting for me. Rotation I put down to 480. It's much better, but I still feel I'm on the edge of control - it's very twitchy 10-20 degrees left or right from straight ahead, and then there's a bit of a deadspot just over 21 degrees and then boom, you're spinning round. More refinements needed

Are you using the Drivehub?

Last edited:
I have the Logitech Driving Force GT, PS3 version via the DriveHub, on Xbox One and agree the initial response with H4 is horrible. H2, Forza 5, 6, Dirt 4 and Project Cars are all fine out of the box so it's really strange.

I changed many options, in the end reset to default and changed the linearity which seemed to make the biggest difference, I went through the range 50-100 and 58 was the best setting for me. Rotation I put down to 480. It's much better, but I still feel I'm on the edge of control - it's very twitchy 10-20 degrees left or right from straight ahead, and then there's a bit of a deadspot just over 21 degrees and then boom, you're spinning round. More refinements needed

Are you using the Drivehub?
Yes, drivehub. If I move rotation all the way over to 270, that helps. And each time I turn on game I have to reset that or it defaults to the impossible setting. Linearity? I dont have it now so I cant see screen, I will look at that, thanks

Your settings must be wrong. I play at 900° rotation and it feels awesome! Here are my settings, the 4 green marked settings are important. I have setup it so that it feels real, like in assetto corsa.
Won all races yet and drifting is a dream.
zghjgh.jpg

Your settings must be wrong. I play at 900° rotation and it feels awesome! Here are my settings, the 4 green marked settings are important. I have setup it so that it feels real, like in assetto corsa.
View attachment 772168
Thanks, different language there plus I dont see the wheel rotation setting. Mine cant go lower than 270 or higher than 900.

What is the translation of the four green ones?

I think we should clarify what platform we're on as those are different options to the XBox one. I see 'freies umsehen (maus)' which is mouse free look would indicate the PC version. Also lenkempfindlichken = steering sensitivity is probably the key setting to change, but this is not available on the XBox One. Here are my settings/options.

Forza settings.png

I think we should clarify what platform we're on as those are different options to the XBox one. I see 'freies umsehen (maus)' which is mouse free look would indicate the PC version. Also lenkempfindlichken = steering sensitivity is probably the key setting to change, but this is not available on the XBox One. Here are my settings/options.

View attachment 772299
Thanks, I tried some of these but had to go back to what I had, the main thing I have to do is move the rotation thing to 270. Maybe because I have an Xbox OneX , I dont know.

Logitech G 27, and since it works perfectly with the other games I doubt I would want to make changes to the wheel outside of the game menus, i dont know how to change the wheel anyway and if I could get into the WHEEL software vs the game and made changes I assume I would have to change them back to work the other games, dont wanna do that.

Nice settings
View attachment 772168

Works well in pc with g27. Interested in your profiler settings though? If you happen to remember 3 years on lol

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back