Help! My 60GB PS3'S GONE PEARSHAPED!

• Thread starter loofa1
  • 1 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOFA1
To My Fellow Sonyites,

I've had a 60gb Ps3 since the launch day 12.00am 23rd March 2007 in the Uk, I've had no problems whatsoever until this fateful day:

My PS3 starts as normal with me having to select my profile, once in my console signs in automatically normal and all of my videos, downloaded games, save data,music e.t.c is there in plain sight as normal.

I highlight the game I am looking to play FIFA 08, which starts up says 'Playstation 3' then runs through the normal intro, but as I actually get on to the start screen of the game the loading or saving data sign just continually turns as if the console cannot read the disc but no error code ever comes up.

I assume this is because maybe the disc is smudged or something, never happened before but hey!, So I quit the game which it let's me do with the controller take out the disc & check it give it quick rub & try again, same again!

I've since tried other all my other games which will not even load up although it does show the 'Playstation 3' logo @ the start, I have tried dvd,Blu-ray & any downloaded games I have on my hard disk which all do not play whatsoever.

Has anybody got any advice as in to why this could have happened & how I could rectify it?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back