Help! Trying to Remember a Certain Racing Game

Philippines
Laguna
Alpha_Cipher1
So as is suggested by the title of this thread, I'm trying to remember a game that I had when I was a kid. It was for a sixth generation console, but whether it was a PS2 or Xbox I'm not sure. What I can remember from the game is that you have the ability to buy used car parts or new ones, with the used ones being susceptible to breaking. I remember my Caterham blew off because of a used turbo that I bought. It also has Indianapolis Speedway I think? Or that's just what I remember, as well as a Skyline R34 and a Fiat Punto HGT Abarth. There main menu is a garage not unlike GT4's garage menu. The last thing I remember about the game is a classic championship where you start of with the oldest cars and finish off the series with a relatively new one. It also starts out with a heavy sepia filter when you start out the championship that gradually fades away as you progress through it.

Sorry that's all the info I can muster, but I really can't find this game and it's been starting to bother me. Thank you so much in advance :)

Back