Hi, admins. I'm done with this thread. Please close/lock. Thanks!

• Thread starter gt4crazy2
  • 23 comments
Philippines
East Ortigas
ShrekKuni
Since I have an open trade day starting today, 18th Nov to 20th Nov, I'd like to ask for a Level 13 ticket, Level 14 & a Rally Base Car Ticket.

Send me an FR to ShrekKuni but if you are already on my friend list, that's better.

I also have these tickets if I remember them correctly.

- 5, 7, 9, 12, 15, 22, 23, 24, Rally Car, Historic Rally, 1962, 1967, 1970, 2010, 1000
- Lots of matte & color shift paint chips.
- Complete Academy cars (Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) `09 & Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) `08)
- Some 0/0/0 cars on my signature

Thanks, buddies!

Last edited:
Since I have an open trade day starting today, 18th Nov to 20th Nov, I'd like to ask for a Level 13 ticket, Level 14 & a Rally Base Car Ticket.

Send me an FR to ShrekKuni but if you are already on my friend list, that's better.

I also have these tickets if I remember them correctly.

- 5, 7, 9, 12, 15, 22, 23, 24, Rally Car, Historic Rally, 1962, 1967, 1970, 2010, 1000
- Lots of matte & color shift paint chips.
- Complete Academy cars (Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) `09 & Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) `08)
- Some 0/0/0 cars on my signature

Thanks, buddies!
Sent LVL 13 Ticket. Is the next Ticket LVL14 or LVL20? Discrepancies in Title and post.

Sent final 5 Paints that I owed you.

Last edited:
Sending Level 13 Ticket right now. Is the next Ticket LVL14 or LVL20? Discrepancies in Title and post.

Oh, yeah. Thanks for noticing. I will update it now. I already have Level 20. :dunce:

What do you need for the Level 13, Swerv?

Oh, yeah. Thanks for noticing. I will update it now. I already have Level 20. :dunce:

What do you need for the Level 13, Swerv?
Just send one of the GT-Academy GT-Rs to my PKR_SWERVGRIFFIN account if you get a chance.

Would you prefer LVL 14 or Rally Base Car tomorrow after reset?

Level 14, Swerv. I will then send you Vibrant Red GT-R for that tomorrow, then Brilliant White Pearl for the Rally Base Car on the 20th.

Thanks! :)

EDIT: I noticed that we have another trade on the Dec 06-08. Should I cancel that?

Level 14, Swerv. I will then send you Vibrant Red GT-R for that tomorrow, then Brilliant White Pearl for the Rally Base Car on the 20th.

Thanks! :)

EDIT: I noticed that we have another trade on the Dec 06-08. Should I cancel that?

Make the Vibrant Red send Super Black if you could, then Dark Metal Gray, then Pearl White.

I got the Vibrant Red from jedikeeper_US already.
Please leave me on your trading schedule for December as well. We can doubtless find some stuff to exchange then, and spots on your list go fast.:)

Let me know whatever else you are looking for. I have all AC 427s in 0/0/0, most 1969 Z/28 Standard colors in 0/0/0, Most 1969 SS Camaros in 0/0/0, all GSX-R/4s in 0/0/0, and the list goes on......

Last edited:
Sent Super Black to you, Swerv. Next reset, it's Dark Metal Gray then Brilliant White Pearl on the 20th. Thanks, buddy! Please confirm receipt. 👍

Sent Super Black to you, Swerv. Next reset, it's Dark Metal Gray then Brilliant White Pearl on the 20th. Thanks, buddy! Please confirm receipt. 👍

Receipt confirmed for Super Black GT-R GT Academy Version. It seems like I already have the Brilliant White Pearl in 0/0/0, so could I get the Ultimate Opal Black instead. Please?

Level 14 Ticket Sent, my Friend. Also sent 5 more Secret Color-Shifts. It's always a pleasure trading with you. I gave you props in the Trader Reputation thread.

Level 14 Ticket Sent, my Friend. Also sent 5 more Secret Color-Shifts. It's always a pleasure trading with you. I gave you props in the Trader Reputation thread.

Hi, buddy. Thanks for the rep. Much appreciated. I also hit you up with a positive rep. :)

Will receive ticket in a couple of hours when I get home and send you the next GT-R. The paints you sent are awesome! :cheers:

Hi, buddy. Thanks for the rep. Much appreciated. I also hit you up with a positive rep. :)

Will receive ticket in a couple of hours when I get home and send you the next GT-R. The paints you sent are awesome! :cheers:

Rally Base Car Ticket sent tonight. Let me know when you need something else. You are an excellent trading partner, and show how it should be done.

I believe that I've sent all the paints I owed you, let me know if there are others that you Want/Need.

Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

Rally Base Car Ticket sent tonight. Let me know when you need something else. You are an excellent trading partner, and show how it should be done.

I believe that I've sent all the paints I owed you, let me know if there are others that you Want/Need.

Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

Thanks swerv, you got a great rep too & much appreciated. I got nothing but praise for traders like you. 👍 Will receive that tonight when I arrive from work. Yes, all paints received and those are great chips you got. Catch you soon on December trade. Not yet sure what I need but I guess some random level tickets. I'll let you know soon.

Thanks swerv, you got a great rep too & much appreciated. I got nothing but praise for traders like you. 👍 Will receive that tonight when I arrive from work. Yes, all paints received and those are great chips you got. Catch you soon on December trade. Not yet sure what I need but I guess some random level tickets. I'll let you know soon.

I believe that I have all LVL Tickets on my main 2 accounts, and all the Year Tickets but 5-6 of them on my alt account. I Have all Year Tickets on my Main though.

SWERV, my apologies, I moved you down 1 spot due to my Ultimate Opal Black GT-R Academy Spec V, for some reason, has 1 switch & 12.5 km's on it. Sent PM to PKR_SWERV_GRIFFIN on PSN to wait for your selection.

Confirming receipt of Rally Base Car ticket. Thanks, buddy. And again, I'm sorry. :nervous:

SWERV, my apologies, I moved you down 1 spot due to my Ultimate Opal Black GT-R Academy Spec V, for some reason, has 1 switch & 12.5 km's on it. Sent PM to PKR_SWERV_GRIFFIN on PSN to wait for your selection.

Confirming receipt of Rally Base Car ticket. Thanks, buddy. And again, I'm sorry. :nervous:

Don't worry a bit, Bro. I'll find another one that's 0/0/0. My Vibrant Red that I got over a year ago ended up with 1 switch somehow. I just traded for a Green Ticket copy to replace it, from jedikeeper.

I'll see if he has a Green Ticket Ultimate Opal too. I'm sure I have something he could use.

In the meantime, just carry on with your regular trading. You know that I don't stress a bit about it. You are a completely legit guy, and our trades have always been stellar.

Thanks, buddy. Anyway, let me compensate by sending a Level 23 ticket your way tonight. 👍

Now, I have to hunt for an Opal Black. :D Catch you soon, bud! :cheers:

Looks like you don't need it anymore (I only skimmed over previous posts) but would be happy to send you a rally base car ticket in return for the 1970 ticket. Thanks even if you don't need it.

Looks like you don't need it anymore (I only skimmed over previous posts) but would be happy to send you a rally base car ticket in return for the 1970 ticket. Thanks even if you don't need it.

No, it's okay. I'm closing this thread tonight but I will schedule your 1970 ticket on Dec 10, I think that's the earliest day I can send. I don't mind if you give me a rally base car ticket. The more, the better :) Send FR to ShrekKuni and I will schedule you down. Thanks!

Thank you very much. I dont mine when it I sent. Also am happy to send a base car ticket for your troubles.

Thank you very much. I dont mine when it I sent. Also am happy to send a base car ticket for your troubles.

Scheduled you on Dec 10. This thread will be closed. Please refer to the trade schedule on my signature. Thanks, buddy! :)

Back