High Speed Ring = Reverse Fuji 90s

• Thread starter GT5_X2010
  • 13 comments
United Kingdom
Great Britain
golfer199
I was just looking at the track map of the Fuji speedway circuit back in the 90s before it was redesigned to current specs and it seems that the track map for High Speed Ring is roughly identical to that of Fuji Speedway 90s driven in reverse. The banking in the corners and the degree of each turn is different but the two track maps look pretty much identical. Who else thinks this?

Yeah, I just googled it, it's definitely quite similar although not quite identical. Good find.

I was just looking at the track map of the Fuji speedway circuit back in the 90s before it was redesigned to current specs and it seems that the track map for High Speed Ring is roughly identical to that of Fuji Speedway 90s driven in reverse. The banking in the corners and the degree of each turn is different but the two track maps look pretty much identical. Who else thinks this?

I agree :)

Did anyone noticed that the 200% exp/money awarded is not calculated correctly? At least for me the ferrari seasonal event (the one that used to give half million per race) now gives 168,000 but an extra 200% would be added to that right? Well is not even making it double.. so I tried to get into a forum so Mr Kaz notice this issue. Also same thing in Aspec and Bspec. Please if anyone else is aware of this let me know if its something I need to do to fix it.

Did anyone noticed that the 200% exp/money awarded is not calculated correctly? At least for me the ferrari seasonal event (the one that used to give half million per race) now gives 168,000 but an extra 200% would be added to that right? Well is not even making it double.. so I tried to get into a forum so Mr Kaz notice this issue. Also same thing in Aspec and Bspec. Please if anyone else is aware of this let me know if its something I need to do to fix it.

Nothing to do with this thread, but I think it just gives you twice the money, not twice the money on top of the earnings.

Jai
I don't understand? The two look a lot different.

He said '90's, not the present day one. Here's a track map of the '80's version, which is even more like High Speed Ring.

picture.php

The difference being that the old fuji track had greater elevation changes in the twisty bits compared to HSR.

Latest Posts

Back