Hoarding Roulette Tickets Update Patch

• Thread starter BobDx123
  • 15 comments
United States
United States
Does anyone know for certain whether holding on to tickets for the next update could affect the outcome if they make an upgrade to the probability of better prizes.

Although I’ve read some speculation, I’m not sure if the prizes are predetermined when receiving the ticket. Even if they are, could a patch change that and override what your ticket is or do patches only change tickets received afterwards?

I’ve held onto maybe the last 6 tickets just in case I could get better odds than of late.

Ideas?

Be mindful when doing this. I've lost a VK Motor. That said, I never learn :lol:
Gran Turismo® 7_20221112010841.jpg

why do you save them?
Ticket rewards can change after an update. If you get tickets with bad rewards, you can "unredeem" them by exiting the game without saving to restore them to your gifts. After an update they may (about 80% won't) change to a different reward.

That's kind of the point of this thread - a member has asked if it works. And it does.

Ticket rewards can change after an update. If you get tickets with bad rewards, you can "unredeem" them by exiting the game without saving to restore them to your gifts. After an update they may (about 80% won't) change to a different reward.

That's kind of the point of this thread - a member has asked if it works. And it does.
Hmm so I can use them and then cut the power cord and it will not be opened?

I was going to say, just because they change doesn’t necessarily mean for the better! 😂

Are you saying that it happened to one of your 6 star tickets “designated as Engine” and after update it became a generic? Or that you opened it and shut down quick and then held ticket for update?

I’ve already cashed out all the tickets from completing Menu portion of game. So no special tickets, holding (2) 5 star and (5) 4 star.

Also, if anyone knows, is there any benefit from upgrading my collector level from 48 to 50 before opening OR from collecting any more Daily Tickets? Ie. Does lvl 50 affect the percentage of Higher star tickets OR the chance of better outcome???

Thanks again everyone for the input

Are you saying that it happened to one of your 6 star tickets “designated as Engine” and after update it became a generic?
No, it will have awarded a different engine. Some engines appear to be more common than others, and some only have one use while others have multiple uses (right now; around five more engines or swaps come in each update).
Also, if anyone knows, is there any benefit from upgrading my collector level from 48 to 50 before opening OR from collecting any more Daily Tickets?
None at all. In principle you have a better chance of getting higher-grade tickets from the daily marathon the higher your level is, so you might find fewer three-star and more four/five/six-star if you do go up those two levels.

Wait so if i get a crappy prize i can just exit the game and the ticket will be back to unopen? Is that what your saying @Famine.
Yes.
If you get tickets with bad rewards, you can "unredeem" them by exiting the game without saving to restore them to your gifts.
Also enough with the dropped capitals, which have been all over your posts recently. You've been here more than long enough (and have been reminded more than often enough) to know this.

Wait so if i get a crappy prize i can just exit the game and the ticket will be back to unopen? Is that what your saying @Famine.
Yes, but if you reload the game and redeem it again right away you’ll get the same prize every time.

However, game updates have a tendency to reshuffle the prizes for unopened tickets though, so if you wait for an update the prize might change. Just keep an eye on the date the ticket expires and bear in mind even if the prizes could change, the odds for each prize remain the same, so it is still most likely you will receive the lowest possible prize.

Last edited:
Just wanted to provide an update regarding this conversation. After opening the tickets before the update I closed the Game on the one’s I wasn’t happy with so they would revert back to unopened tickets. Unfortunately, after opening them again (the 15 remaining tickets) in patch 1.26 I was still left with lowest lackluster prizes, including a 6 star ticket that gave ”Ceramic Brakes” ($10,000). Is there any chance that “cutting the power” rather than closing the Game would have a different outcome?

I realize now that I should have taken a screenshot of the potential prizes beforehand to see if any changed.

Did any of you turn out with better luck?

No, it will have awarded a different engine. Some engines appear to be more common than others, and some only have one use while others have multiple uses (right now; around five more engines or swaps come in each update).

None at all. In principle you have a better chance of getting higher-grade tickets from the daily marathon the higher your level is, so you might find fewer three-star and more four/five/six-star if you do go up those two levels.
I have been level 50 for quite awhile, I would guess 60-70% of my dailies are 3 star tickets that typically give the lowest reward on the screen, usually 3000-10,000 credits. I open my tickets once per month with usually between 25-29 prizes to collect, make sure that you don't let tickets get beyond 29 days, the game will tell you "ticket can not be recieved"

Latest Posts

Back