Holden Commodore and Monaro

• Thread starter Aussie188
  • 21 comments
I'm looking for 3 Commodore's and 5 Monaro's, if anyone has 1 please post here or PM me. I only have Helmets/Suits, Museum Cards and Horns to offer for now.

Museum Cars/Horns here - http://www.mygranturismo.net/museum.php?id=22483

Helmets/Suit Sets Available

Helmets

Chopper
Aqua
Back Vision
Blizzard
Carbon
Storm Line
Trickster
Wonderland
Wrap

Suits

Double Stripe
Blaze
Checquered
Chicane
Double Stripe Pro
Foehn
Grid Mesh
Intersection
Titan

I have other bits and pieces from gear sets, check them out here - http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=22483

Last edited:
I can finish off you're gear collection? I also have atleast one of each car.. hit me up with another PM if you're interested?

So many helpful people on here, hows the bobs teecro?

The Bob's should be doing good.
I woke up to go to work and after about 8 hours and they were still going strong.
I'll be taking the remote race down a little bit after I get home from work to do my daily trading.
That should be about 16-17 hours all together this session.
Will be starting session 2 a bit after my daily trades and messing around, for another 16-18 hour session as promised.:)
Your Bob's are going to be tired.:lol:

-----

@RagingPwner - I know you helped me a bunch too.
Good to see people helping and not shouting 'me, me, me, me!'
Keep up the good work and 'spreading the love.'👍

Yea mate, what did you want for them?

If you want to send a chrome or a matte that would be sweet, if you cant its totally fine, send me a friend request on PSN and let me know which you want first and ill send it.

EDIT: Just re-read your original post, dont worry about sending anything in return, just send a friend request and ill give you the cars, no charge.

Last edited:
If you want to send a chrome or a matte that would be sweet, if you cant its totally fine, send me a friend request on PSN and let me know which you want first and ill send it.

EDIT: Just re-read your original post, dont worry about sending anything in return, just send a friend request and ill give you the cars, no charge.

Okay mate thanks very much for that.

Back