Honda Integra (DA) RSi 1985

United States
Florida
GranTurismo0517
RandomCarGuy17
I honestly really liked the Honda/Acura Integra; it's a car that I wish Honda would still make.
I'm really surprised that PD never considered the first 2 generations of the Integra to begin with since they seem to put a lot of Hondas in each GT title since the original.

0702_ht_08z%2B1988_acura_integra_rs%2Bleft_front_view.jpg

2vkf52q.jpg

Specs:
Engine - 1.6L Inline 4
Transmission - 5-Speed MT
Drivetrain - Front Engine, FWD
Power - 133 hp (99 kw)
Torque - 112 ft-lbs (137 nm)

Link(s):
http://www.automobile-catalog.com/auta_details1.php

Last edited:
Man I'm very disappointed that this doesn't have more votes! Come on people, 1st gen Integra! 3-door please, not the 4 or 5 haha.

Yeah man, it really is shocking. My cousin has a first gen just like that second pic you posted, a silver '89 RS 3-door hatch (thanks for taking down the 4-door by the way! haha).

Everyone complains about all the Japanese cars in the game, but my only complaint is that most of them are same generation copies, and then they leave out some generations altogether, this Integra being a great example. Or the older 1990-93 Mitsubishi 3000GTs (which I'm pretty sure they used to have on GT1). Or newer generations of cars like the latest Mazda 3 and 6. Or they leave out some markets altogether, like the US market S13 240sx. (If you're reading this and agree with any of these cars listed, I believe there's a thread for them all so look them up and vote!)

Nope. XD

Also, alright; it looks like the Integra is getting more love.

I showed up and it went from 2 to 8 votes in a few days :P. Still not enough though! I'd really love to see this car in the game, it is amazing it's not included.

Think it'd help to add "Acura" to the title somewhere? Idk...

I showed up and it went from 2 to 8 votes in a few days :P. Still not enough though! I'd really love to see this car in the game, it is amazing it's not included.

Think it'd help to add "Acura" to the title somewhere? Idk...
I just included Honda, because I thought that the Integra was sold as a Honda everywhere else in the world. I would change it to Acura, but I'm not sure if there was an Acura Integra RSI made.

I just included Honda, because I thought that the Integra was sold as a Honda everywhere else in the world. I would change it to Acura, but I'm not sure if there was an Acura Integra RSI made.

I didn't mean for you to change Honda to Acura, just to add Acura to it (Honda/Acura type thing, to cover the bases) - but you are right, it appears they didn't offer the faster RSi trim here in the States, so if you're sticking with that it's cool. I'd love to have a Japanese and US version both in the game regardless of trim levels if they were gonna add it, but I'd take anything I can get!

Back