Honda NSX Concept GT 16 is my favorite car in any GT game ever

United States
United States
I picked this beauty up for $800k. Took it to Spa for the 1 hour race. Lapped the entire field (won by about 3 minutes). Made $1M plus the $500k clean race bonus.

I have played every GT game in the series, and this car is probably the best car I have ever used in any of the games. The Spa race had an 800 limit. I set the NSX to 799 and was off. Did 1 hour race with only 1 stop. Fuel map 4-6, and was still pulling hard on the AI. The car ran like a dream on RH. I had to look a few times to see that they weren’t RM.

Not a bad way to make $1.5M in an hour. Way more fun than grinding Tokyo.

I loved it in GT Sport as well. Was even able to get this beat' under 6 minutes around the Nords full stock on RH tyres.
(05.59.xxx) :P

I picked this beauty up for $800k. Took it to Spa for the 1 hour race. Lapped the entire field (won by about 3 minutes). Made $1M plus the $500k clean race bonus.

I have played every GT game in the series, and this car is probably the best car I have ever used in any of the games. The Spa race had an 800 limit. I set the NSX to 799 and was off. Did 1 hour race with only 1 stop. Fuel map 4-6, and was still pulling hard on the AI. The car ran like a dream on RH. I had to look a few times to see that they weren’t RM.

Cheers for recommendation. Will buy this today chief.

Was the race dry all the way through? I've done this race a lot and never had a completely dry one.

It’s funny because absolutely nobody uses other cars in Gr.2 online besides the GT-R Nismo. I wish more people drove the RC-F or NSX, but the BoP needs to be adjusted to make them viable. The NSX is my favourite of the 2016 trio as well.

Rained 3 separate times in the 60 minute race. I never needed rain tires, but the Ai pitted for them at least once. That's why I lapped the field haha

Back