Honda NSX Fortune Model by Veilside 2004

• Thread starter Hetare21
  • 38 comments
Japan
In a certain pond
Hetare21
"Conventional bodykits for NSX were focusing only on their performance, like GT car did. We wanted to create a beautiful and sexy body line like Italian supercars have," said Ms. Sera, the sales manager of Veilside. This custom kit was first exhibited in 2004 Tokyo Autosalon and earned the 'Best in Show Award'. This bodykit fits in both with NA1 and NA2.

D5574994FR3_4_DC.jpg

D5574866RR3_4.DC.jpg

vn8.jpg

For those who do not like the vinyl:
ym3_IMG_001106.jpg

Spec:
Same as NA1 or NA2. This package consists of just a bodykit and interior kit.

If you are interested in my other car suggestions, click here.

Last edited:
"Conventional bodykits for NSX were focusing only on their performance, like GT car did. We wanted to create a beautiful and sexy body line like Italian supercars have,"
No.... just no.... it looks like a Riced NSX, no way.

Come on guys, we have also women fans, not much but they will certain because of the "glitters" love this car.

Why so negative about a color, stripes or glitters.
Believe many would not refuse this car if they could have it for free, right?

A ape with a ring is not a human, and a human without a ring is not ape.

Come on guys, we have also women fans, not much but they will certain because of the "glitters" love this car.

Why so negative about a color, stripes or glitters.
Believe many would not refuse this car if they could have it for free, right?

A ape with a ring is not a human, and a human without a ring is not ape.
Guys? 1 person mentioned the glitter (which, by the way, your comment of female fans could be taken as sexist by many) and the rest of us think it's bad because we have eyes. I mean, there is no real redeeming feature for this car.

While it may be free, you will get people wanting X or Y car over this... thing. Who can blame them?

An ape with a barrel is called donkey kong, and ape without a barrel is- oh this? It's a completely pointless quote involving apes.

Guys? 1 person mentioned the glitter (which, by the way, your comment of female fans could be taken as sexist by many) and the rest of us think it's bad because we have eyes. I mean, there is no real redeeming feature for this car.

While it may be free, you will get people wanting X or Y car over this... thing. Who can blame them?

An ape with a barrel is called donkey kong, and ape without a barrel is- oh this? It's a completely pointless quote involving apes.

Why sexist? Not mine intention. :boggled:
Ape-ring-ape-donkey ... all just a substitution for what you have in mind, nothing more or less. :crazy:
Anyway strange reaction since I only give my opinion or is that against any rule I don't know? :dopey:

Why sexist? Not mine intention. :boggled:
Ape-ring-ape-donkey ... all just a substitution for what you have in mind, nothing more or less. :crazy:
Anyway strange reaction since I only give my opinion or is that against any rule I don't know? :dopey:
Because your logic was flawed.

I mean "Girls might like it cuz it's glittery", "it'll be free" and mentioning 3 things which are probably the least offensive things on this monstrosity can all be answered with one word. Meh.

Are you effing kidding me?

If I liked this car it wouldn't be because of the glitter or the colour, it would be because of the design of the car, the format of the body itself. I honestly like it but what prevents me to hit that 'like' button is that Veilside ruined this when they decided to screw with the car's suspension, that's what makes it look like a riced car IMO.

....I mention glitters as a sarcastic remark, and somehow end up causing a war of the sexes....:lol:

Yup, truly, a pen is mightier than a sword. Uhh okay, INTERNET PEN.

....I mention glitters as a sarcastic remark, and somehow end up causing a war of the sexes....:lol:

Yup, truly, a pen is mightier than a sword. Uhh okay, INTERNET PEN.

You certainly mean me .. all I wanted was to prolongate a little bit your sarcasm.
:cheers:

Kill the decals on the sides first off. It'll look better without them.
Like this? No "glitters" on this one.
ym3_IMG_001106.jpg

(Taken at 2004 Tokyo Autosalon)

Also, give it a stick shift transmission. Automatic on an NSX is for girls.
It appears that the transmission is kept uncustomized, so when we bring a stick shift NSX to Veilside and pay 1.5 million yen for a kit, we will get the car in OP with a stick shift.

Like this? No "glitters" on this one.
ym3_IMG_001106.jpg

(Taken at 2004 Tokyo Autosalon)

It appears that the transmission is kept uncustomized, so when we bring a stick shift NSX to Veilside and pay 1.5 million yen for a kit, we will get the car in OP with a stick shift.
Ah, now you're talkin'. Looks a lot better. :)

Back