How can i join Gran Turismo7 esports ?

• Thread starter Aknfrev
  • 3 comments
Turkey
Turkey
I am from Turkey and I want to represent my country in gran turismo 7 esports. How can I join GT7 esports and how can I improve myself enough to participate there (I'm thinking of buying a logitech g29) ( and i love nissan gtr so much )

I am from Turkey and I want to represent my country in gran turismo 7 esports. How can I join GT7 esports and how can I improve myself enough to participate there (I'm thinking of buying a logitech g29) ( and i love nissan gtr so much )
At the moment there's no official qualification season running, just exhibition events. But how you enter them is the same way: just go to Sport Mode and pick the event in that section.

At the moment there's no official qualification season running, just exhibition events. But how you enter them is the same way: just go to Sport Mode and pick the event in that section.
Ok thanks

How should i train for that ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok thanks

How should i train for that ?
The Daily Races (beware that some Race A events won't affect your Driver Rating) and Exhibition Season races. There's also the Toyota GR GT Cup, but you will have missed the race today.

Back