How to force tyre wear on the front tires on a mid-engine car like the Audi R8 GT3 Evo 2

Portugal
Lisbon
Oinsert_coinO
Hello everyone đź‘‹

As the title suggests, i would like to know a proper way of forcing the front tyres to wear more than they usually do in order to balance the wear better between the front and the rear tires on a mid-engine car, like the Audi R8 GT3 Evo 2 (because that's the car that i'm currently using) on a long straight stint like a 1 hour stint as an example.
What do i need to do on a setup for that "extra" front wear to occur?

Thank you all 👍🙂

Last edited:
That
Hello everyone đź‘‹

As the title suggests, i would like to know a proper way of forcing the front tyres to wear more than they usually do in order to balance the wear better between the front and the rear tires on a mid-engine car, like the Audi R8 GT3 Evo 2 (because that's the car that i'm currently using) on a long straight stint like a 1 hour stint as an example.
What do i need to do on a setup for that "extra" front wear to occur?

Thank you all 👍🙂
That car seems pretty slidey to me generally so I think it's always gonna have more wear on the rears than the fronts.
Try increasing front down force or roll bars perhaps to get it balanced a bit more which might help the rears

Not sure if the game will follow that logic but if you induce understeer you will slide the fronts more and that should heat them up more. So maybe try and raise the front ride height, increase front roll bar, increase rear wing.

Back