How to get S7 Saleen

• Thread starter Coenraad
  • 10 comments
Norway
Frogner
Coenraad Noorloos
Hey guys,
I wonder if there is any way to get the S7 Saleen? I check both the second hand shops, but no luck sofar. The online shop does not seem to change often.

I have 3 apparently.
Send a friend request to grashopper with only one s and I can send you one if you want. Let me know who you are.

Awesome! I am at work atm, but will Be on when i get back in around 3 hours. My name is CoenraadNoorloos

Hey guys,
I wonder if there is any way to get the S7 Saleen? I check both the second hand shops, but no luck sofar. The online shop does not seem to change often.

The used car dealer adds 6 cars every "game day" eg... License Test, Practice, or a Race = 1 game day.

The online car dealer refreshes every 2 weeks with the release of a New Seasonal. ( if you buy a/multipule cars in the OCD it will refresh after a week to buy them again if you want.

Last edited:
The online car dealer refreshes every 2 weeks with the release of a New Seasonal. ( if you buy all the cars in the OCD it will refresh after a week to buy them again if you want.

Wow...I never realized that. Didn't really pay that much attention to them refreshing to buy again. Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks again to Grashopper for the Saleen. Just loving it. Gotten a new red colour with silver race rims.
She is now right next to my ZR1. Two great american muscles.

You're welcome. Glad you are liking it.
For some reason there are some cars that I buy every time I see a used one and that was one of them.
Think I have like 7 Caterhams...
Guess it comes in handy when someone wants one.

Also, welcome to the forum.

Didn't even know the Caterhams where in the game.

The only car i hope PD will maybe add is the Aston Martin Vantage V12 Race car. After the ZR1 and Saleen the V12 Vantage is my 3rd favourite sportscar. Super sexy and drives like a dream.

That's actually been one of my top wants too. Hoping that with the FIA GT3 license they will add that one. I can't imagine it not making it in this time around.

Back