HP House Racing club

United Kingdom
Cornwall, UK
nosebluntbob
Welcome to HP House Racing club where we like to race the fastest cars in the most sim way possible.

We will be hosting various categories ranging from maxxed out road cars and GT500 super tuned to FGT races.
Note: all race car championships will be no assists and road car 1 ABS only.

The first series to get underway will be a FGT 10 race weekly event held on Sunday evening's which we are looking to start at end of the month or sooner.

If you wish to enter then you can qualify by simply posting your best FGT time at the Nurburgring Nordschleif track remeber using no aids! So get posting.

There will also be a practice sessions up on the weekends where you can have a practice, test and tune and we also encourage members to advertise their own events to HP House Racing Club members and input and ideas on events to be held.

Thanks for taking the time to read this hope to be racing with you soon, Nathan

My best NUR Nordschleife lap is 4.59.788 so far if i remember correctly just to get the ball rolling.

Also i plan on making Silverstone GP the first race of series and wondered what people would prefer, either full single race per venue say 35 laps or two races with a ten lap and a 25 lap race.

Both will get points for fastest laps, and i intend to make it compulsory pit and change of tyre type.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back