I’m having a problem with my throttle on a thrustmaster 3TPA-Pro pedal set.

United States
United States
Hello fellow racers. I am having a problem with my throttle . My pedal set is a 3TPA-PRO set, which I’ve owned for about a year and a half and live it. I got the chronically brake mod and that’s about it when it comes to mods. I’ve never had a issue with the set and I’ve raced with the pedals in F1 position and in GT position many times with no problems, until now. All of the sudden , at the very beginning of a race, my throttle doesn’t register at all. I mean nothing. My brake works. But no throttle. So I checked my mode button on the wheel set. I tried inverting the pedals to see if my clutch, which flipped now as my throttle, to see if that would work. And still nothing. I don’t own any windows lap top or computer. All I own is apple pretty much everything. iPad, iPhone, and app,e computer. I tried reaching out to thrustmaster and they are telling me to GE a windows computer and trying that. But before I do so, is there anything I can do in the meantime to check for a “so called manual solution”.? I’m a hvac service tech, and I want to find, fix, and learn from my problem.

Back