I am looking to trade for a redbull x1

• Thread starter lougheed1
  • 10 comments
Canada
quesnal
lougheed1
hi i am looking to trade for a redbull x1. i have tried completing the event with failure after failure and i cant buy one untill 40... i woud like to possibly trade for one or let me borrow one? ~Lougheed1

Last edited:
hi i am looking to trade for a redbull x1. i have tried completing the event with failure after failure and i cant buy one untill 40... i woud like to possibly trade for one or buy 1 off you for 5$ paypal?? ~Lougheed1

1. The X1 does not exist - it's X2010 or X2011.
2. Is it not against AUP to ask for buying cars off?
3. How would you do that?
4. It's untradeable.

You can't trade cars over 950k,but you could borrow one from a friend from your list or you can win one by reaching level 35 b spec.

Reach B-Spec Level 35, and the game gives you one.

I feel sorry for you when the Moderators see you offering to buy a car for real money. Big No-No there, playa.

If I was you, I'd be smart and edit that REAL quick.........

If he didn't edit it, that would have been hilarious. Imagine that, on your first post getting banned. Ha! Foolish boy, not reading the AUP.

If he didn't edit it, that would have been hilarious. Imagine that, on your first post getting banned. Ha! Foolish boy, not reading the AUP.

About as hilarious as someone getting banned for only being 12 years old, uh?:lol:

I never read the AUP guys,I just did what everybody else did and have only had 2 infractions and 1 ban in 8 years.💡 Just saying but yeah this should be closed now.

And would it be possible to trade only the ticket? I earned my first X2010 through the Vettel challenges, but got another ticket from reaching level 35 in B-spec. It's pretty much useless to me now.

Back